Agility Robotics is a growing startup company of about 20 employees. We seek a startup-experienced technical talent recruiter to work closely with the Chief Technology Officer and lead recruitment and hiring. This position will also include responsibility for human resources during these early stages of the company. The successful candidate, in addition to building a strong relationship with existing employees, will build relationships with new job candidates, extending that relationship through the hiring process and as employees, helping to craft a productive, efficient, and happy corporate culture.
- Building/refining the recruitment/hiring process, managing all recruiting efforts;
- Proactively finding passive candidates, strategically diving in beyond LinkedIn, Github, etc.;
- Pre-screening applicants, and discussing qualified job candidates with the CTO;
- Maintaining consistent communication with potential candidates;
- Delivering an exceptional candidate experience;
- Coordinating interviews, travel, and other activities associated with hiring;
- Serving as the main point of contact for all parties throughout the collaborative hiring process;
- Conducting reference checks, background checks and the job offer management process;
- Working with engineering teams to create employee onboarding process, to ensure new hires are prepared for day 1;
- Establishing HR procedures appropriate for our company and our desired culture;
- Creating performance evaluation programs and revising as necessary;
- Making recommendations to senior management on issues concerning employees, recruiting, or training;
- Handling employee relations issues and exit interviewing;
- Ensuring effective communication of issues, operating plans and responsibilities among personnel and management to facilitate efficient and effective execution of HR programs.
- Successful track record hiring both hardware and software roles; also able to recruit for non-engineering roles.
- Experience implementing a recruiting process from scratch, or improving existing processes.
- General knowledge of HR 101.
- Bachelors Degree and/or significant experience in Engineering as well as Human Resources or related field.
- Knowledge of Federal, State, and Local laws, regulations and requirements regarding employment and employment activities.
- Competitive compensation package
- Equity for all employees
- Employer-matched 401K retirement plan
- High quality heath, dental and vision insurance
- Five weeks vacation
- Unlimited sick days
- Strong work-life balance emphasis