Inscopix, a discovery phase neurotechnology company, is seeking an Inside Sales Specialist to partner with our global Sales Managers to prospect and qualify leads and support our field sales efforts. The position will provide the opportunity for a Sales professional with desire to enable broad scientific impact to take on a key role at a company that stands to catalyze the revolution in brain sciences. The Inside Sales Specialist will focus on qualifying leads, managing the lead database, preparing assets to support the Sales team’s efforts and managing incoming sales administration. Ideal candidates should have a track record of working on (and helping close) on Sales opportunities for instrumentation/capital equipment in the life science research solutions industry. The ideal candidate will also have aptitude for developing relationships and directly interacting with Principal Investigators and Group Leaders by email and telephone across a variety of Universities and Institutes.
- Prospect and qualify leads by researching and identifying target customer labs
- Source and cultivate new opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound email campaigns
- Support Sales efforts to achieve quarterly Sales quotas for nVista and nVoke system packages across the globe
- iCare (warranty) agreement renewal sales
- Coordinate bid and tender documentation
- Manage SFDC pipeline data fields and monthly sales pipeline reporting
- Booking of inbound purchase orders
- Work closely with Marketing and technical teams (Field Scientific Consultants and in-house Application Science team) to better nurture leads and field inquiries
- Manage Lead pipeline, track progression of opportunities and facilitate transition to Field Sales team.
- Analyze key metrics surrounding progression of Sales Leads and make recommendations to optimize sales cycle and value propositions
- Remain knowledgeable and current on changes and developments in the neuroscience community
- Bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences or equivalent; Neuroscience a plus
- Minimum of 2 years of Inside Sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Demonstrated ability to plan, lead and implement projects both independently and with support from others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work directly with all levels of the organization as well as with customers
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Salesforce - familiar with generating reports and creating custom fields
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools is a strong plus
How to Apply:
Please forward cover letter and resume
Decoding the neural language of the brain is the defining scientific challenge and opportunity of the 21st Century. Inscopix’s neurotechnologies and the knowledge it fosters will transform human existence - from alleviating the suffering caused by debilitating brain disorders, to the development of advanced artificial intelligence - to a more profound understanding of what makes us the dominant species on Planet Earth.
Based in Palo Alto, Inscopix is a discovery phase neurotechnology company developing a platform and full stack for real-time brain mapping. Our team brings together deep domain expertise in neuroscience, physics, engineering, software development and data science, and is enabling radically new approaches to understanding the brain in health and disease.
Inscopix’s flagship products, nVista and nVoke, are deployed in over 350 research institutions across the world, and have resulted in over 65 top-tier scientific publications on learning, memory, cognition, and on-the-brain circuits implicated in diseases such as Parkinson’s. Our instrumentation products are accompanied with sophisticated data analysis software as part of end-to-end solutions for generating and analyzing brain activity data.
Advised by academic and industry luminaries and backed by leading institutional investors, Inscopix has been recognized as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, and by Deloitte as one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies.
Inscopix is an equal opportunity employer.