RapidSOS is hiring! Join a rapidly growing advanced emergency technology start-up in solving one of the greatest challenges of our generation:
- Challenge: Most emergencies globally are managed via 1960s analogue tech (10,000+ fatalities in the US annually when 911 callers can’t even be located) – See John Oliver on the challenge
- Markets: $100B+ spent annually to have data verbally relayed to 911/first responders via private call centers
- Customers/Partners: Apple, Google, Uber, Waze, Microsoft, etc.
- Tech: Integrated into 10k+ public safety software systems – RapidSOS provides a mission critical voice & data platform for 250M Americans – managing ~150M emergencies annually
- Media: 1,500 news stories in 2018 including most major outlets (Apple Press Release, TechCrunchWSJ, CBS, Today Show, NYT, WIRED, Time, Fortune, Forbes 30U30, etc.)
- Team: 85 people today (primarily engineering) - MIT, Harvard, Yale, Wharton, Google, Oracle, Microsoft, Argonne & Oak Ridge National Labs, Bell Labs, venture capital, over 40 tech start-ups
- Investors: $70M of capital raised from preeminent global investors including several top VCs, Microsoft, and former leadership of Apple, AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Lucent, Raytheon, and three former FCC Chairmen
Watch the RapidSOS 3-Min Summary Video
What This Role is About:
The Customer Success Associate is the liaison for the customer to our tech support, customer success manager or sales team. This role receives inbound requests from customers for questions, requesting demos or meetings with public safety team members and more. The associate will be responsible for communicating with customers on tickets that are service-related and may escalate to tech support as needed.
What You'll Do:
As a Customer Success Associate, you will be the link for our customer base to RapidSOS resources needed. You will be responsible for regular interaction, ensuring the customer has received the answer needed, follow up on tickets to completion. The primary role is to ensure our customers have received the answer or resource needed in a timely manner.
- Responding to support tickets
- Receive incoming requests via RapidSOS landing pages to meet with team members and assign appropriately
- Receive requests for information, contacts or help to troubleshoot an issue with a customer solution, escalating to tech support as required
- Assist in troubleshooting with the customer, being an advocate for our Customers regarding and issues they are having
- Assisting the Customer Success Team in managing customer data in the CRM system
- Facilitating communication between the customer and the RapidSOS resource needed
What We Offer:
- The chance to work with a passionate team on solving one of the largest challenges globally
- Competitive salary and benefits and equity participation
- A dynamic, fun work environment with a highly talented team
- Flexible startup work environment and a fun atmosphere
- Rapid growth opportunities
What We'd Like to See in Our Ideal Candidate:
- Highly self-motivated, strong work ethic and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail with polished visual, written, and oral communication skills - fluency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Energetic, organized, service-oriented
- Ability to work within multiple databases with high proficiency
- PSAP experience or previous work with a public safety technology company, with the ability to assist with technical issues at an intermediate level
- Strong problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude
- Understanding of different PSAP technologies and workflows, ability to instruct a customer over the phone and in writing with exceptional customer service.
If you're curious to learn more about RapidSOS, you can check out our full press list!
RapidSOS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexua