Virta is the first company with a clinically-proven treatment to safely and sustainably reverse type-2 diabetes without the use of medications or surgery. Our innovations in nutritional biochemistry, data science and digital tools combined with our clinical expertise are shifting the diabetes treatment paradigm from management to reversal. Our mission: reverse type 2 diabetes in 100 million people by 2025.
As a Recruiting Coordinator at Virta you will play a major role in helping us hire and grow the company. Your work owning the candidate experience will help us hire the best talent possible, which is critically important to the success of Virta. You’ll be joining a small and passionate Recruiting team, and work with all of the company’s leaders to provide the best interview experience possible.
- You will own the interview scheduling process for all roles in the company, working closely with Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and Interviewers
- You will work closely with the Recruiting team to design and execute an amazing candidate experience from start to finish, including timely correspondence with candidates, making candidates feel welcome in our office, and ensuring interviews go smoothly
- You will maintain and update our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse), coordination metrics, job postings, and Recruiting-based social media content
- You will help plan Recruiting events and support other strategic Recruiting initiatives.
90 Day Plan
Within your first 90 days at Virta, we expect you will do the following:
- Onboard into our company, culture, and mission
- Own interviewing scheduling and the candidate experience for all open roles
- Learn and master the use of Greenhouse and Goodtime
- Understand Virta’s growth strategy and why we are hiring specific roles
- You have 1+ year of work experience in a professional environment providing administrative support
- You are an excellent verbal and written communicator who has a drive to learn and collaborate
- You are incredibly organized, are a skilled multi-tasker, and highly adaptable, all while having a positive attitude
- You want to make an impact, learn about Recruiting, and help change healthcare forever!
Virta’s company values drive our culture, so you’ll do well if:
- You put people first and take care of yourself, your peers, and our patients equally
- You have a strong sense of ownership and take initiative while empowering others to do the same
- You prioritize positive impact over busy work
- You have no ego and understand that everyone has something to bring to the table regardless of experience
- You appreciate transparency and promote trust and empowerment through open access of information
- You are evidence-based and prioritize data and science over seniority or dogma
- You take risks and rapidly iterate