RightHand Robotics (RHR) is building a world-class team to enable lights-out order fulfillment by leveraging robots to manipulate everyday objects. We are searching for a strategic account manager to grow our current business and create trusted, long-term relationships with our largest customers. This is an exciting position on our customer success team in the North American market. The ideal candidate has a strong ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization. Experience in supply chain software or automation technologies is a plus. The position will work cross-functionally to improve the entire customer experience and make our customers raving fans of our product.
The strategic account manager focuses on a small number of “lighthouse” accounts where the company has deployed RightPick piece picking robots across multiple sites. These companies represent some of the largest distributors and retailers in the world, each with global presence and expansion opportunities.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts
- Develop executive relationships with CxO level sponsors and influencers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Identify new business opportunities among existing customers
- Meet and exceed targeted sales goals for existing customers
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly and quarterly initiatives to both internal and external stakeholders
- Host quarterly business reviews (QBRs) and be executive advocate for specific customers
- Ensure the successful delivery of product according to customer needs and requirements
- 5+ years experience in Sales, Account Management or relevant role - experience working with executives in e-commerce, Retail, Distribution, and 3rd Party Logistics a plus
- A demonstrable ability to communicate with and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- The ability to manage multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Demonstrated history of effective collaboration with product management, marketing, technical support, and engineering
- Excellent listening, writing, and presenting skills
- Experience in negotiation of capital, rental, and service agreements
- Position will require 50% travel with frequent visits to existing customer sites.
- The opportunity to make an immediate and visible impact in an early stage company with lots of potential.
- Passionate and fun teammates.
- Flexible vacation and work schedule.
- Generous premium coverage for medical and dental plans.
- Robots, galore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.