NautoⓇ is the only real-time AI-powered, Driver Behavior Learning Platform to predict, actively prevent, and reduce high-risk events in the mobility ecosystem. By analyzing billions of data points from over 400 million AI-processed video miles, Nauto’s machine learning algorithms continuously improve and impact driver behavior before events happen, not after. Nauto has enabled the largest commercial fleets in the world to avoid more than 25,000 collisions, resulting in nearly $100 million in savings.
Nauto is located in North America, Japan, and Europe. Nauto is backed by SoftBank Vision FundGroup Corp., Greylock Partners, BMW iVentures, General Motors Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, Allianz Group, Playground Global and DNX Ventures.
As a core member of our backend team, you will be responsible for designing and implementing scalable, distributed, high-volume applications that should be reliable 24x7. You will need to make architectural trade-offs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns and deliver the systems with speediness and quality.
As a core member of our AI platforms team, you will be responsible for designing and implementing scalable, distributed, high-volume applications that should be reliable 24x7. You will need to make architectural trade-offs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns and deliver the systems with speediness and quality.
You’ll be working on Nauto’s most foundational products, with the goal of drastically improving the productivity and iteration cycle of our AI group. Your work will move us closer to our mission to help fleets achieve zero traffic collisions by making driving safer and smarter.
Experiences and Skills
- Passionate about transportation safety.
- 5+ years of software engineering roles with a track record of successful delivery of production-quality software.
- Expert knowledge of computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Experience with bringing software to production at large scale.
- Ability to write clean, maintainable and testable code using modern server platforms such as GoLang, Python or Node.js.
- In-depth experience with Golang is a plus.
- Absolutely fanatical about testing, automation, and instrumentation.
- Knowledge of AWS services.
- Experience with event logging and streaming services, such as Kafka.
- Experience working with Docker Containers and relevant container orchestration systems: ECS, Kubernetes.
- Experience working with relational databases such as Postgres, NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB, Cassandra, etc.
- Experience designing systems with search functionality and working with search systems such as Elasticsearch is a plus.
- Ability to decompose complex distributed systems and quickly pinpoint issues.
- B.S./M.S. (Ph.D a plus) in computer science or experience in related engineering fields.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Beautiful modern workspace. Many perks including a cafe with meals, snacks, and drinks provided.
- Exceptional health benefits coverage.
- Opportunities to get to know your team better through frequent employee events and gatherings.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Learning and development opportunities from a highly diverse and talented peer group, including experts in a wide range of fields, from Artificial Intelligence & Computer Vision to Systems & Device Engineering to Support & Operations.
Come revolutionize transportation safety and do your best work here at Nauto!
Nauto is committed to being a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
Nauto does not accept third-party resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Nauto jobs alias, Nauto employees or any other Nauto location. Nauto is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.