At Agility Robotics, we are building the world’s first-to-market bipedal humanoid robot designed to operate in human spaces, with humans, for humans, and around humans. This new robot, Digit, is a platform for physical work in human spaces, turning basic labor into a software application. We focus on creating robots that are useful in the real world with features such as long battery life, mobility over all human-accessible terrain, great force-sensitive physical interaction capabilities, excellent human interaction, and a clear path to affordable hardware and large deployments in the real world.
We are looking for people to join our team who are as excited as we are to solve these complex problems. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the Robotics industry. With a culture of internal mobility, there's an opportunity to thrive in a variety of disciplines and make an impact on our future. Join us to solve one of today's most interesting robotics engineering challenges and see the results of your work.
Agility Robotics is seeking a Senior Perception Software Engineer to lead a small, agile team working to create perception systems to enable advanced autonomy, motion planning, and controls on a legged robot. The ideal candidate has experience leading robotics perception research and development for real-world systems.
- MS or Ph.D. in robotics, computer science, or related field
- 5+ years of industry experience implementing perception systems for mobile robots or similar applications
- Demonstrated experience leading a software team
- Expert in C++, Python
- Authorization to work in the USA
- Experience with various sensor technologies (stereo cameras, lidar, IMU, etc)
- Experience with sensor calibration
- Experience with machine learning-based approaches, semantic segmentation, and object recognition
- Experience with SLAM
- Experience with ROS or PyTorch
- An understanding of navigation and motion planning for dynamic robots
- Competitive compensation package
- Equity for all employees
- Employer-matched 401K retirement plan
- High-quality health, dental and vision insurance
- Five weeks of vacation
- Unlimited sick days
- Strong work-life balance emphasis
- Relocation assistance provided