Anjuna is looking for a Product Manager to own the Policy Management, Monitoring and Configuration Dashboard for Anjuna Enterprise Enclaves.In this highly visible role you'll be responsible for working closely with engineering and cross-functional teams to the Dashboard, the go-to source for analytics and intelligence across all of our users.To be successful as a Product Manager at Anjna, you must possess both business and technical skills while being passionate about delivering great user experiences. You must be comfortable with frequent interactions with customers and prospects presenting our solution and explaining our security infrastructure while capturing their requirements. The ability to clearly communicate business goals in technical terms is a must.
- Collaborate with engineering, design and marketing teams to plan, build and launch high-quality product experiences that simplify the work of security teams and executives.
- Write specs, manage project execution, help create UI/UX wireframe and define product roll-out strategy
- Process, review and interpret customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights
- Develop, manage and communicate the product roadmap to both internal and external stakeholders
- Perform market/competitive analysis, product feature prioritization and clearly articulate decisions and tradeoffs
- Represent your product in front of customers (external and internal) in both pre- and post-sales situations
- Help identify and establish key technology and sales channel partnerships
- Degree in computer science or related field, or experience as a Software Engineer or Designer with technical chops
- 3+ years working as a Product Manager managing data platform, monitoring, analytics, or data visualization software products
- Launched multiple successful products and features, preferably with different deployment models (on-premises, cloud and/or hybrid)
- The technical skill set to talk shop and work in close collaboration with engineers
- A deep understanding of and empathy for users
- Can analyze and use data to inform decisions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated the ability lead cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment