RapidSOS is hiring! Join an advanced emergency technology start-up in transforming emergency response for hundreds of millions of people globally
Working with 4,000+ first responders and with $85M+ of investment, RapidSOS is transforming the technology backbone for emergency response (see John Oliver on the Challenge). Today, RapidSOS supports 150 million emergencies annually in partnership with leading tech companies such as Apple, Google, Uber, and Microsoft, among many others.
RapidSOS is backed by top venture capital firms and the former C-suite of Apple, AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Virgin Group, Lucent, Raytheon, the FCC, Harvard Data Initiative, and MIT.
Video: RapidSOS 3-Min Summary Video
What this role is about:
As the People Operations MBA Intern, you’ll support the rapidly growing team at RapidSOS by owning key strategic initiatives and working closely with senior leaders across the company. . RapidSOS is at an exciting juncture for the People Ops team, as the company is growing rapidly and looking to 2x within the next year. To support this growth, the People Ops team is implementing an ambitious people strategy that will enable RapidSOS to attract, retain, and develop high-quality talent during its next phase of growth. By joining our team, you will play an important role in establishing the culture and employee experience at RapidSOS.
What you’ll do:
- Support the people operations team in executing strategic initiatives across RapidSOS
- Build & implement a strategy for RapidSOS’s people analytics capabilities
- Partner with newly-acquired companies to identify opportunities for people ops synergies
- Develop best-in-class people practices across the employee lifecycle
- Work closely with the Head of People Operations to execute on other strategic initiatives
What we offer:
- The chance to work with a passionate team on solving one of the largest challenges globally
- Dynamic, fun work environment with a highly talented team
- Flexible startup work environment
- Rapid growth opportunities and flexibility to take on a diverse set of highly visible, highly impactful roles at RapidSOS
What we’d like to see in our ideal candidate:
- Currently enrolled in an MBA program
- Passion for all things people & culture
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently, depending on the nature of the work
- Established track record of handling sensitive data with care and discretion
- Laser-sharp attention to detail and a high standard for excellence
- A strategic, analytical, and highly organized approach to projects
- Strong analytical and reporting skills - must be comfortable with Excel formulas and functions, with other data skills being a plus
- Operates with urgency and thrives in a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment
- No ego - our team believes in “purpose over pride” where no task is beneath us
If you're curious to learn more about RapidSOS, you can check out our full press list!
RapidSOS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.