At Agility Robotics, we are building the world’s first-to-market bipedal humanoid robot designed to operate in human spaces, with humans, for humans, and around humans. Our new robot platform, Digit, performs physical work in human spaces, turning basic labor into a software application. Our robots can operate in the real world because of features such as long battery life, mobility over all human-accessible terrain, force-controlled physical interaction, 360-degree perception sensing, and a clear path to affordable hardware and large scale deployments.
We are looking for people to join our team who are as excited as we are to bring this enabling capability to market. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the robotics industry. With Digit now shipping, Agility is focusing on proving Digit’s worth as a worker in logistics facilities. We’re working closely with several large commercial firms to evaluate Digit performing multiple jobs in their operations. Successful evaluations lead to significant robot purchase commitments. We need a senior program manager to direct these projects and ensure their success. You will serve as the primary customer interface and work closely with Agility engineering management and their staff to deliver a compelling solution to our partners. In this role, you will develop a deep understanding of customer requirements and how best to deploy enabling technology across their organizations. As a result, you’ll be a key driver of new product development at Agility.
- Utilize Agile project management tools to help organize and utilize business, operations, and engineering resources to ensure that our customers receive the most important features on time.
- Work with the heads of software and hardware to develop workflow processes to streamline communication of bugs, feature requests, etc across teams.
- Assist in managing stand-ups, retrospectives, sprint planning, and other meetings and help set goals across teams.
- Understand and determine critical metrics and success criteria across the product line and use this knowledge to drive product requirements specifications.
- Communicate with a broader group of stakeholders beyond the program team via standard communication tools and templates (e.g. in-person, emails, status reports.
- Create and maintain a list of program risks, issues, assumptions, and dependencies.
- Know when and how to escalate to resolve complex issues. This includes preparing documentation for upper management to leverage and act on.
- Create, maintain, and report high-level project dashboards and metrics for key stakeholders across the business.
- Create reports allowing leadership to view progress on quarterly goals.
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in Computer Science, EE, Math, or another engineering field
- 10+ years of experience in project management or a related field
- 5+ years of hardware experience
- 5+ years of customer-facing experience
- Experience with robotics, autonomous vehicles, or complex electromechanical systems
- Program/Product Management, MBA, or equivalent experience translating business needs into roadmaps, carefully-scoped requirements, engineering development & delivery plans
- Meticulous organizer with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced user of project management and documentation tools (Confluence or JIRA)
- Intellectually curious and an avid problem solver
- Proven ability to calmly and confidently bring clarity, order, and organization to complex undertakings; ability to understand complex technical systems
- Competitive compensation package
- Equity for all employees
- Employer-matched 401K retirement plan
- High-quality health, dental and vision insurance
- Five weeks of vacation
- Unlimited sick days
- Strong work-life balance emphasis
- Relocation assistance provided