Nauto® is the only real-time AI-powered Driver Behavior Learning Platform able to help predict, prevent, and reduce high-risk events in the mobility ecosystem. By analyzing billions of data points from over 650 million AI-analyzed video miles, Nauto’s machine learning algorithms continuously improve and help to impact driver behavior before events happen, not after. Nauto has enabled the largest commercial fleets in the world to avoid more than 25,000 collisions, resulting in nearly $180 million in savings.
Nauto is backed by Greylock Partners, BMW iVentures, General Motors Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, SoftBank Vision FundGroup Corp, Allianz Group, Playground Global and DNX Ventures, and most recently closed $159M series B round. More information about Nauto is available at www.nauto.com, or on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Is the customer experience your passion? And, do you believe that the experience transcends the product, and includes every touchpoint between the customer and the company? Can you create marketing programs that increase the number of customers that purchase, adopt, use and ultimately love the Nauto experience, all while improving every customer success metric that you and the company care deeply about? Do you build deep and lasting relationships with field sales, based on trust, value delivered and results?
Fantastic! Nauto Marketing wants and needs you. We are looking for an experienced marketer skilled at envisioning and building programs that enhance the end-to-end customer experience. Collaborative, energetic and eager to build a customer following program that is recognized as best-in-class in its industry. You must have a unique ability to map our overall business and go-to-market strategy, while designing, executing, measuring, and continuously improving customer lifecycle marketing plans and programs. Let’s go!
- Define and manage marketing programs that enhance the end-to-end customer experience for Nauto’s products and services.
- Understand and disseminate your understanding of our key customer personas across the company, from Product, to Engineering, Sales and beyond.
- Plan and execute thoughtful marketing programs that help our customers maximize the return on their investment in Nauto, including the development of assets and collateral.
- Collaborate with our Sales, Support, and Customer Success teams to build a seamless lifecycle experience for our customers.
- Build acquisition, renewal and expansion campaigns to educate and prime our customers to buy.
- Tell our customers’ stories that will be delivered in various mediums across all channels.
- Develop and manage a customer advisory board that will contribute to and drive Nauto’s company and product vision.
- 2-4+ years of proven experience as a product or customer marketing manager
- Experience in working in a fast-paced technology company; prior experience in B2B SaaS is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, or liberal arts preferred
- Continually approach projects with a customer-first mindset
- Demonstrated ability to manage the delivery of projects/programs in a cross-functional, environment in a timely and effective manner
- Incredibly organized, efficient and a critical thinker; taking on complex projects, breaking them down logically, and owning them from start to finish
- Skilled in exceptional writing, communication, and presentations to executive-level customers
- Strong relationship management skills and customer-facing experience
- Stock options
- Insurance coverage for health, dental, and vision, including qualified dependents
- Healthcare spending accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Commuter assistance
- Up to 20 weeks of parental leave
- Flexible PTO and Work from Home
- Ground floor opportunity with smart, motivated coworkers and team to shape the strategic direction of the company
- Free lunch, dinner, snacks, drinks, daily
- Fun activities like weekly happy hour, daily group workouts and occasional nerf battles. We even have a puzzle club!
- An opportunity for you, your friends, and your family to dogfood the Nauto device
- We are in the heart of Palo Alto, walking distance from the Caltrain station.
Nauto is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
To all recruitment agencies: Nauto does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Nauto employees or any other company location. Nauto is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.