Nauto® is the only real-time AI-powered Driver Behavior Learning Platform able to help predict, prevent, and reduce high-risk events in the mobility ecosystem. By analyzing billions of data points from over 650 million AI-analyzed video miles, Nauto’s machine learning algorithms continuously improve and help to impact driver behavior before events happen, not after. Nauto has enabled the largest commercial fleets in the world to avoid more than 25,000 collisions, resulting in nearly $180 million in savings.
Nauto is backed by Greylock Partners, BMW iVentures, General Motors Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, SoftBank Vision FundGroup Corp, Allianz Group, Playground Global and DNX Ventures, and recently closed $159M series B round. More information about Nauto is available at www.nauto.com, or on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Do you long to bring a product to life? You will take part in the complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey--from determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, internal and external communication. You help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a customer and user base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, Product, corporate communications, legal, digital and customer marketing, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
Fantastic! Nauto Marketing wants and needs you. We are looking for an experienced professional willing to roll up your sleeves to lead product marketing. A critical thinker that can think strategically and outside the box, while getting into the weeds of AI, IoT, and cloud applications, all in the vein of educating our customers, press, and industry analysts on the value and differentiation of Nauto. Let’s go!
- Develop our go-to-market strategy, including the packaging, promotions, and channels to acquire our target customers.
- Own our product launches, from tier 1 announcements to the world, to ongoing feature releases for our customers.
- Serve as the market expert, including knowing our target market, industry, and competitors inside-and-out, and disseminate the knowledge to our entire company.
- Develop and deliver effective sales tools such as pitch decks, demos, proposals, and competitive positioning.
- Work closely with our Product team to define and ship innovative, life-saving features and products to our customers.
- 4-6 years as a B2B enterprise solutions or product marketer, with prior experience in marketing, product management and/or management consulting
- Experience in early stage tech and working with global direct sales and channel enablement teams is a plus
- Thorough understanding of the enterprise sales process and how best to support sales teams and equip them for success
- Proven track record of creating vertical/industry-specific messaging and content
- Gifted storyteller who can succinctly and persuasively communicate complex ideas
- Analytical yet creative thinker who has a passion for acquiring and making decisions on actionable data
- Ability to manage multiple work streams, loves to problem-solve, and can efficiently guide a collaborative process
- Experience presenting to c-suite and executives
- Stock options
- Coverage for (health, dental, vision) including qualified dependents
- Healthcare spending accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Commuter assistance
- Up to 20 weeks of parental leave
- Flexible PTO
- Ground floor opportunity with smart, motivated coworkers and team to shape the strategic direction of the company
- Free lunch, dinner, snacks, drinks, daily
- Fun activities like weekly happy hour, daily group workouts and occasional nerf battles. We even have a puzzle club!
- An opportunity for you, your friends, and your family to dogfood the Nauto device
- We are in the heart of Palo Alto, walking distance from the Caltrain station.
Nauto is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
To all recruitment agencies: Nauto does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Nauto employees or any other company location. Nauto is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.