NautoⓇ is the only real-time AI-powered Driver Behavior Learning Platform able to predict, actively prevent, and reduce high-risk events in the mobility ecosystem. By analyzing billions of data points from over 400 million AI-analyzed video miles, Nauto’s machine learning algorithms continuously improve and help to impact driver behavior before events happen, not after. Nauto has enabled the largest commercial fleets in the world to avoid more than 25,000 collisions, resulting in nearly $100 million in savings.
Nauto is located in North America, Japan, and Europe. Nauto is backed by SoftBank Vision FundGroup Corp., Greylock Partners, BMW iVentures, General Motors Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, Allianz Group, Playground Global and DNX Ventures.
The Collections Specialist is responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable in a high-volume transaction environment, resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency. Reporting directly to the Corporate Controller, the Collections Specialist will drive timely collection of accounts receivable, actively monitor customer account activity and proactively identify bad debt risk and propose alternative solutions to mitigate risk.
- Manage day-to-day collections in a high-volume transaction environment
- Develop and maintain a weekly collections plan targeting high-dollar and significantly delinquent (> 60 day) account balances
- Connect with customers to arrange payment and/or resolve issues preventing payment
- Maintain collections activity records for each customer account, including details regarding the date and nature of each interaction (phone call, email, etc.)
- Generate and distribute monthly account statements to customers
- In collaboration with Sales team, reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
- Investigate differences and resolve discrepancies in accounts receivable balances
- Proactively identify customer accounts that pose bad debt risk and propose alternative solutions to management to mitigate risk
- Enforce payment terms and drive improvement in the Company’s Days Sales Outstanding (DSO)
- 3 – 5 years hands-on collections experience in a high-volume transaction environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve collections disputes in a professional manner
- Detail and goal oriented
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Strong knowledge of Excel required; Knowledge of Google Sheets preferred
- Experience with NetSuite a plus
We have all the perks of a Valley startup, including:
- Experienced leadership with a great track record of growing startups
- Learning and development opportunities from a highly diverse and talented peer group including experts in a wide range of fields such as Artificial Intelligence & Computer Vision, Systems & Device Engineering, and Support & Operations
- Comfortable co-working environment and communal problem solving
- We love Hackathons!
- Free lunch, dinner, snacks, drinks, daily
- Fun activities like weekly happy hour, daily group workouts and occasional nerf battles. We even have a puzzle club!
- We are a dog friendly environment
- We are in the heart of Palo Alto, walking distance from the Caltrain station.
We also have all the best benefits, including:
- Stock options
- Coverage for (health, dental, vision) including qualified dependents
- Healthcare spending accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Commuter assistance
- Up to 20 weeks of parental leave
- Flexible PTO
Nauto is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.