At Agility Robotics, we are building the world’s first-to-market bipedal humanoid robot designed to operate in human spaces, with humans, for humans, and around humans. This new robot, Digit, is a platform for physical work in human spaces, turning basic labor into a software application. We focus on creating robots that are useful in the real world with features such as long battery life, mobility over all human-accessible terrain, great force-sensitive physical interaction capabilities, excellent human interaction, and a clear path to affordable hardware and large deployments in the real world.
We are looking for people to join our team who are as excited as we are to solve these complex problems. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the Robotics industry. With a culture of internal mobility, there's an opportunity to thrive in a variety of disciplines and make an impact on our future. Join us to solve one of today's most interesting robotics engineering challenges and see the results of your work.
- Excellent mechanical assembly skills including using basic hand and power tools, ability to alter components for fit and assemble very small electromechanical items, and a basic understanding of material properties.
- 2-5 years of related production assembly experience.
- Two-year technical degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical part and assembly drawings.
- Familiarity with GD&T standards and how to apply them to ensure quality control.
- Ability to identify and document component defects, assembly issues, and process improvements.
- Basic knowledge of electronics.
- Experience with MS Windows and Office software.
- Ability to work safely and identify safety hazards in a production environment.
- Able to lift 40 lb and regularly perform repetitive tasks.
- Basic understanding of Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement.
- Experience with Google Suite.
- Machining and or fabrication experience.
- Competitive compensation package
- Equity for all employees
- Employer-matched 401K retirement plan
- High-quality health, dental and vision insurance
- Five weeks of vacation
- Unlimited sick days
- Strong work-life balance emphasis