Anjuna is looking for a Demand Generation Manager. You will use multiple channels to run demand generation campaigns across content syndication, Paid Social, ABM, and more. Above all, you will need the right attitude – an ability to learn, the desire to grow personally and expertly, and the aim to produce outstanding campaigns.
- Build and execute ABM programs across the various stages of the buyer's journey.
- Deploy targeted demand gen programs via paid social ( Linkedin ).
- Drive content syndication programs across 3rd party publishers and marketplaces
- Analyze success of programs and optimize where needed.
- Improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation.
- Build account-based marketing campaigns.
- Set, measure, track and report on marketing contribution and program goals.
- Leverage your knowledge in demand generation to influence cross functional initiatives.
- You flourish in an extremely fast-paced, always changing environment
- You're a quick learner, hands-on experience using tools such as Hubspot, Demandbase, Integrate, Linkedin and other b2b ad platforms.
- Hands-on experience with a CRM, including creating custom reports, special views for Sales
- You have 5+ years of experience working in marketing with a focus on demand generation/lead generation
- You take initiative, can work independently and actively to resolve issues, and take ownership of projects and process
- Acute attention to detail, time management, organization skills
- Comfort with working with Sales to communicate marketing updates, drive projects to desired results and trouble-shoot issues, enthusiastically coming up with solutions and recommendations
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- College graduate with B.A./B.S. degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Management preferred