Our team works across all levels of the software stack, from x86 Assembly to Python with C and Go in between, and does everything from debugging, coding and testing to design and architecture. We get to gdb and strace a lot.
The QA and Release Manager would be responsible for defining, tracking and managing the continuous testing, integration and release processes in the company. This role would contribute to building the testing and QA and automation infrastructure, and help create the right processes within the team to ensure extremely high quality and stability of Anjuna's solutions.
- Familiar with software development and testing workflows
- Familiar with CI frameworks like Jenkins, or other frameworks
- Good knowledge of Python programming and Shell scripting
- Knowledge of C and debugging (GDB) are a big advantage
- Additional scripting languages are an advantage