NautoⓇ is the only real-time AI-powered, Driver Behavior Learning Platform to predict, actively prevent, and reduce high-risk events in the mobility ecosystem. By analyzing billions of data points from over 400 million AI-processed video miles, Nauto’s machine learning algorithms continuously improve and impact driver behavior before events happen, not after. Nauto has enabled the largest commercial fleets in the world to avoid more than 25,000 collisions, resulting in nearly $100 million in savings.
Nauto is located in North America, Japan, and Europe. Nauto is backed by SoftBank Vision FundGroup Corp., Greylock Partners, BMW iVentures, General Motors Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, Allianz Group, Playground Global and DNX Ventures.
- As a member of our Device Engineering team, you will be responsible for development of Java and Native (C++) Platform and Applications for Android as well as Linux Applications for the Nauto device platforms.
- You will be interacting with product managers to scope platform features, advise them on feasibility, provide estimations.
- You will be working with hardware engineers to create firmware and software for the hardware being designed with hardware and deliver functionality for the platform.
- You will own the delivery of your code from end-to-end, automating continuous integration and delivery.
- You are self motivated and driven with solid programming as well as Architecture and Design skills for delivering applications for embedded platforms
- You have strong Android Platform and Application experience.
- 7+ years excelling in software engineering roles with track record of successful delivery of production quality software for embedded and user facing mobile applications
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant technical field required, MS a plus
- Strong experience in working with Android HAL
- Strong experience in working with Android NDK for native applications
- GPS and IMU sensor bring up and calibration experience is a big plus
- Android Java application experience is a plus
- Linux application experience is a plus
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Beautiful modern workspace. Many perks including a cafe with meals, snacks, and drinks provided.
- Exceptional health benefits coverage.
- Opportunities to get to know your team better through frequent employee events and gatherings.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Learning and development opportunities from a highly diverse and talented peer group, including experts in a wide range of fields, from Artificial Intelligence & Computer Vision to Systems & Device Engineering to Support & Operations.
Come revolutionize transportation safety and do your best work here at Nauto!
Nauto is committed to being a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
To all recruitment agencies: Nauto does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Nauto employees or any other company location. Nauto is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.