Nauto® is the only real-time AI-powered Driver Behavior Learning Platform able to help predict, prevent, and reduce high-risk events in the mobility ecosystem. By analyzing billions of data points from over 650 million AI-analyzed video miles, Nauto’s machine learning algorithms continuously improve and help to impact driver behavior before events happen, not after. Nauto has enabled some of the largest commercial fleets in the world to avoid more than 25,000 collisions, resulting in nearly $180 million in savings.
Nauto is backed by Greylock Partners, BMW iVentures, General Motors Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, SoftBank Vision FundGroup Corp, Allianz Group, Playground Global and DNX Ventures, and closed a $159M series B round in 2017. More information about Nauto is available at www.nauto.com, or on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
We are looking for a Director of People & Talent to help design and build a company that will scale with a culture that ensures excellence, accountability, innovation, happiness and retention. This role will report to the COO and involve deep interaction with our entire executive team.
- Bring best in class and innovative solutions to the People & Talent function.
- Be a thought partner and people development partner to Nauto executives.
- Think and act as a business executive - helping to scale and drive for excellence.
- Be inspirational to top talent in Silicon Valley and beyond.
- Work across the company’s entire employee population - from engineering to support functions to overseas locations in Europe and Japan.
- Partner with employees, managers and the executive team to help build and constantly improve Nauto as the company we want to be part of.
- Be responsible for Nauto’s culture, diversity and inclusion, people analytics, learning and development, performance management, compliance and compensation and benefits.
- Identify, propose and implement relevant process and structural improvements to the People & Talent function, focusing on the results.
- 8+ years of People & Talent experience including in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment; Experience and knowledge of Japanese and European employment laws are a bonus.
- High EQ, strong communication skills and an ability to manage people and teams.
- Proven track record of being a self-directed leader who can set the vision and strategy for the People & Talent function.
- Experience establishing operational excellence and driving change management across an organization.
- Ability to be flexible and to strike the right balance of advocating for Nauto’s business and employees.
- Proficient in Google Apps. Experience using Greenhouse, Namely, Culture Amp and Small Improvements a plus.
- Stock options
- Coverage for (health, dental, vision) including qualified dependents
- Healthcare spending accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Commuter assistance
- Up to 20 weeks of parental leave
- Flexible PTO
Nauto is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
To all recruitment agencies: Nauto does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Nauto employees or any other company location. Nauto is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.