At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. We strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership overall we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
Mobile Application Development Experience Required.
What you’ll do:
- Work with some of world’s biggest brands to implement Branch’s technology into their mobile apps and tech stack.
- Work with our top accounts and prospects to implement our technology into their marketing stacks, whether for a Proof-of-Concept or for Post-Sales Implementation.
- Use your firm understanding of the technology stacks common to the mobile and web ecosystems.
- Partner with Sales on POCs and customer hand-offs.
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- iOS and/or Android programming experience (building apps or SDKs).
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in a technical customer-facing role or in mobile development.
- Comfort around holding technical conversations with both technical and non-technical people.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- Ability to understand the Branch SDK’s details and build great relationships with highly technical customers.
- An energetic and organized self-starter; you understand the sales process and technical details of a mobile SDK / API.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or comparable technical experience.
A bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups 2020, Great Places to Work 2020, Best Places to Work 2020 (Bay Area).
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and partnered with over 50,000 apps, including Airbnb, Ticketmaster, Reddit, Buzzfeed, Twitch, OfferUp, Poshmark, and many more.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!