RightHand Robotics (RHR) is global leader and provider of robotic piece-picking solutions for e-commerce, retail, pharma, health & beauty, grocery, third party logistics (3PL) and other industries. Our industry leading solutions enable warehouse operators to maintain predictable throughput and scale with high productivity as operations grow. RHR’s technology is a software-driven, hardware-enabled solution that enables our robots to fulfill orders by picking and placing everyday items, even those that it has never seen before.
RHR is experiencing strong demand for our products in both the US and international markets. We are seeking an independent and self-motivated individual to join our sales team to grow our business in the EMEA region. This key contributor will drive the b2b sales process end-to-end with customers and partners: qualifying and developing leads, identifying sales opportunities, building key relationships with customers, leading and closing sales negotiations, and growing sales per plan. Additionally, this individual will provide commercial and technical support to our existing customers by coordinating both US and local resources to achieve customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in capital equipment sales in the logistics and warehouse markets and a record of success in growing sales for technology based products. The selected candidate will join our existing team located in central europe. The candidate will be able to work remotely with travel to customers, and team meetings as required.
- Achieve sales targets (bookings and number of robotic picking systems) for direct commercial customers.
- Manage a sales pipeline across Retail, Distribution, 3rd Party Logistics Providers, and e-commerce, and lead the end-to-end sales process
- Provide accurate sales forecasts for the EMEA region
- Actively participate in trade shows and marketing events
- Provide partners with sales support to allow partners to incorporate RHR products into their quotes to end customers
- Support partners on sales calls and in-person meetings to close business
- Coordinate with EMEA technical colleagues to win new business and support existing customers
- Have recent and significant (5+ years) experience closing traditional CapEx and “X as a Service” deals between $100K - $2MM involving hardware, software, and professional services
- Targeted e-commerce, Retail, Distribution, and 3rd Party Logistics companies and worked with with CEO, COO, EVP, SVP level executives to close the deals
- Have a ‘hunter’ sales mentality and willingness to aggressively grow the company sales footprint
- Work well in a team environment with technical solutions and engineering team members to create a system design and proposal which meets the customer needs
- Collaborate well with Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing
- Have experience in a small company or startup environment, and are comfortable working within a fast paced environment
- Have strong organization and time management skills
- Fluent in English and at least one other language. German and French language a plus
- Bonus: relevant experience in warehouse automation or robotics
- Position will require 50-60% travel. Frequent visits to prospect sites and existing customer sites throughout the region
- Occasional travel back to the Boston Headquarters as required
- The opportunity to make an immediate and visible impact in an early stage, high potential company.
- Passionate and fun teammates.
- Flexible vacation and work schedule.
- Generous premium coverage for medical and dental plans.
- Robots, galore!
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce at all job levels. We don’t just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we know it benefits our employees, our products, our partners, and our community. We encourage individuals to apply regardless of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, and/or any other characteristics unrelated to merit. At RightHand Robotics, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees.