Nauto® is the only real-time AI-powered Driver Behavior Learning Platform able to help predict, prevent, and reduce high-risk events in the mobility ecosystem. By analyzing billions of data points from over 650 million AI-analyzed video miles, Nauto’s machine learning algorithms continuously improve and help to impact driver behavior before events happen, not after. Nauto has enabled the largest commercial fleets in the world to avoid more than 25,000 collisions, resulting in nearly $180 million in savings.
Nauto is backed by Greylock Partners, BMW iVentures, General Motors Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, SoftBank Vision FundGroup Corp, Allianz Group, Playground Global and DNX Ventures, and recently closed $159M series B round. More information about Nauto is available at www.nauto.com, or on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
We are looking for a Strategic Success Manager to join our Customer Success team. The Strategic Success Manager will be a local point of contact for our client and is responsible for the day-to-day operational relationships, as well as overall strategy with the client (organizational environment, including formal and informal power structures, motivations of key stakeholders and how decisions are made). The Strategic Success Manager provides guidance and direction to the client on how to solve business problems utilizing the Nauto solution. The Strategic Success Manager will learn how to best utilize client systems, in addition to the Nauto solution, to drive optimal outcomes. The Strategic Success Manager will operate in a matrix structure and will be part of a team of deal experts, professional service consultants, solutions specialists, solutions architects and customer service consultants. Those resources could be dedicated or shared across multiple accounts.
**This role requires someone local to the Greater Memphis Area, or willing to relocate**
Attributes of a strong fit include:
- Passion for the deployment, implementation and operational process
- Data-driven decision making with strong analytical skills
- Strong customer advocate
- Solid project management skills
- Excellent communication and influence skills
- Ability to create Value Proposition and ROI insights
- Excitement for technology and innovation
- Partner with the Director of Strategic Accounts to execute on a strategic deal focused on the following:
- Technical Support during deployment and implementation of the Nauto Solution;
- Operational fit and appropriate use of Nauto Solution;
- Work with client to understand client’s internal processes/systems to address technical fit and appropriate use of the Nauto Solution in the day-to-day business operations;
- Successfully match customer pain points and requirements to Nauto solution capabilities;
- Identify, qualify, and overcome technical hurdles and blockers;
- Champion and evangelize best practices with the product; and
- Coordinate and manage key work-streams internal to Nauto to execute the above.
- Coordinate with the Director of Strategic Accounts and Product team to address product shortcomings, customer asks and provide feedback on product-related challenges during the contract term;
- Provide leadership and coordination with Nauto technical resources to support the post-sales process; and
- Working in multiple levels of the technology stack to support:
- Hardware deployment and installation during contract term
- Monitoring solution performance and collecting KPI’s for establishing value
- Custom reporting and integrations via our API
Experiences and Skills
- Minimum 5+ years experience in Customer Success, Deployment and/or Technical Sales experience
- Technical bachelor's degree underpinned by a proven track record in the industry preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in achieving results in a complex, internationally distributed organization;
- Previous hands-on experience with customer evaluations and deployments;
- Consistent track record deploying and operationalizing complex solutions;
- Proven track record of integrated solutions success, as well as organizational and process implementation experience;
- Experience with APIs, Analytics and/or scripting desired;
- Experience generating analytics leveraging G Suite, Qubol, and Microsoft Excel
- Well-developed capabilities in problem-solving and crafting efficient processes;
- This person will be an expert on conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure and be comfortable working in a deadline driven environment;
- Must have the ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner;
- An innate drive to innovate and optimize the use of available resources
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change;
- This position requires a result and success oriented mentality;
- Tinkering with hardware gadgets, sensors, or vehicles is a plus; and
- Willingness to perform limited travel (under 10%).
Even Better if you have:
- Master’s Degree or MBA;
- PMP certification or other project skills accreditation
- Direct relevant experience working with clients across contributor, manager and including executive level;
- People leadership capability;
- Ability to operate in a matrix organization and integrate with client organization;
- Global solutions development and delivery experience;
- Major transformation efforts involving significant organization and technology change;
- Consultative solutions thought leadership with Fortune 500 accounts;
- Experience with Sales force development, training and re-engineering for solutions-based selling; and/or
- Customer business case development based on TCO/ROI/ROCE techniques.
- Coverage for (health, dental, vision) including qualified dependents
- Healthcare spending accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Stock options
- Commuter assistance
- Up to 20 weeks of parental leave
- Flexible PTO
- Ground floor opportunity with smart, motivated coworkers and team to shape the strategic direction of the company
- Frequent employee events and gatherings sponsored by the company
- An opportunity for you, your friends, and your family to dogfood the Nauto device
- Learning and development opportunities from a highly diverse and talented peer group including experts in a wide range of fields such as Artificial Intelligence & Computer Vision, Systems & Device Engineering, and Support & Operations
Nauto is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
To all recruitment agencies: Nauto does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Nauto employees or any other company location. Nauto is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.