Virta is the first company with a clinically-proven treatment to safely and sustainably reverse type-2 diabetes without the use of medications or surgery. Our innovations in nutritional biochemistry, data science and digital tools combined with our clinical expertise are shifting the diabetes treatment paradigm from management to reversal. Our mission: reverse type 2 diabetes in 100 million people by 2025.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual to join our fast paced and dynamic Customer Success team. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be at the center of our mission, working directly with our clients and responsible for onboarding, managing, and growing Virta’s rapidly growing commercial book of business. The ideal candidate brings a passion to reverse type 2 diabetes, and world-class customer relationship and project management skills.
- Manage the end-to-end client lifecycle for a growing list of enterprise partners — driving onboarding, employee adoption, and the demonstration of value.
- Build trusted & strategic partner relationships — align partner objectives with Virta’s clinical and economic outcomes
- Develop client account plans — estimate lifetime value, define key goals/milestones, and make the appropriate investments to maximize your success.
- Deliver key quantifiable & qualitative insights to partners that demonstrate Virta’s impact via reporting, regular check-ins, and in-person business reviews
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally, provide continual feedback to internal teams on client needs and pain points
- Develop project plans and collaborate cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders to execute on them
- Own a strategic area of Virta’s Customer Success practice, documenting our strategy and constantly iterating the team’s playbook(s)
90 Day Plan
Within your first 90 days at Virta, we expect you will do the following:
- Get up to speed on the Virta Clinic, our company history and operations
- Build cross functional relationships with core internal stakeholders
- Shadow sales and customer calls to learn our processes and approach
- Assist with customer onboarding and project management
- Passionate about bringing the Virta Treatment to those who need it most.
- 3-5 years experience in an enterprise-level customer success or partner management role; ideally in the healthcare or benefits space.
- Ability to build effective partnerships with team members, sponsors, stakeholders, executives, and other individuals or organizations.
- Process orientation; able to proactively identify opportunities and execute strategic projects that improve how we deliver outcomes to our partners and patients.
- Growth mindset; ability to influence decisions via a mix of analytical and story-telling skills to demonstrate unique value and opportunity to partners.
- Ability to simultaneously manage and prioritize multiple projects and customers, keeping all stakeholders updated on expectations.
- Comfortable in fast-paced and rapidly-changing startup environments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, detail oriented and analytical.
Virta’s company values drive our culture, so you’ll do well if:
- You put people first and take care of yourself, your peers, and our patients equally
- You have a strong sense of ownership and take initiative while empowering others to do the same
- You prioritize positive impact over busy work
- You have no ego and understand that everyone has something to bring to the table regardless of experience
- You appreciate transparency and promote trust and empowerment through open access of information
- You are evidence-based and prioritize data and science over seniority or dogma
- You take risks and rapidly iterate