Enterprise Account Manager at Skydio
Redwood City, CA, US
Skydio is the world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from action sports enthusiasts to power utility engineers to first responders.
As an Enterprise Account Manager (EAM) at Skydio, you will be a key driver of landing and expanding our business amongst the 2,000 largest global enterprises. You will prospect into your target accounts and build a strong understanding of their businesses to effectively demonstrate and deploy Skydio technology with them at scale. You will navigate complex organizational structures to deliver value to the customer working across teams internally and externally. This is a unique opportunity to join and shape a fast-growing sales team and accelerate the growth of Skydio and the commercial UAV industry as a whole.
How you'll make an impact:
- Create a strategic plan to identify, engage and create opportunities with high propensity accounts
- Build a pipeline to meet and exceed your sales targets with direct accountability on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Identify and target high propensity accounts and build your engagement strategy.
- Navigate complex accounts of very large buyers including: UAV team, IT, Legal
- Develop a deep understanding of your customer’s business, workflows and pain points. Focus on customer satisfaction and develop proper contact network within accounts.
- Actively support execution of the overall sales strategy as the most experienced salesperson, mentoring others where possible.
- Engage and bring in experts/specialists where required.
- Coordinate with sales operations and logistics to ensure customer milestones are met.
- Responsible for forecasting and tracking activity in internal systems. Keep management informed in a timely fashion, and identify new opportunities in current and new accounts.
- Gather and share competitive intelligence on competitor activity with marketing.
- Share key customer insights and product needs with product management.
- Work with customer success to provide effective demos and/or product training as necessary.
What would make you a strong fit:
- Significant successful enterprise software, hardware, or SaaS sales experience
- Extensive knowledge in territory planning, prospecting, relationship development, pricing, negotiations, and closing
- Cross-functional team player, experience collaborating with Product Management, Engineering, Sales Development, and Sales Engineering teams
- Confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities
- Familiarity with the MEDDIC sales qualification methodology
- Startup experience preferred
- UAV experience is preferred
Join the world leader in aerial autonomy as we grow exponentially across multiple industries and use cases, drastically increasing the safety and efficiency of our customer’s inspection and situational awareness missions.
Your compensation will include a competitive salary, stock options, and generous benefits.
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multi-disciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), pregnancy, gender, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, generic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.