Nauto® is the only real-time AI-powered Driver Behavior Learning Platform able to help predict, prevent, and reduce high-risk events in the mobility ecosystem. By analyzing billions of data points from over 650 million AI-analyzed video miles, Nauto’s machine learning algorithms continuously improve and help to impact driver behavior before events happen, not after. Nauto has enabled the largest commercial fleets in the world to avoid more than 25,000 collisions, resulting in nearly $180 million in savings.
Nauto is backed by Greylock Partners, BMW iVentures, General Motors Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, SoftBank Vision FundGroup Corp, Allianz Group, Playground Global and DNX Ventures, and recently closed $159M series B round. More information about Nauto is available at www.nauto.com, or on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Cultivate a positive working relationship with assigned account acting as a consultant to ensure customers receive maximum ROI post-deployment through renewal
- Implement success plans for each customer to educate and coach customers to achieve goals
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Closely develop customer accounts and provide ongoing nurturing strategies to ensure customer satisfaction and ultimately customer retention.
- Monitor and respond to customer inquiries, applying internal resources, escalation, and resolution processes for critical customer issues.
- Work with existing accounts that have expressed an interest in either non-renewal or early termination with a goal to retain the maximum # of subscriptions and accounts as possible.
- Identify upsell & expansion opportunities within the existing customer base
- Partner with Marketing to develop internal and customer-facing processes, programs and materials to improve the quality and efficiency of the Customer Success team
- Partner with our Sales, Success, and Technical Support teams to ensure customer success
- Create a customer feedback loop with product management to surface customer requests and help translate customer feedback into product requirements
Experiences and Skills
- BA or BS degree
- Intensely curious, lifelong learner
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS customer success, account management, consulting and/or sales experience
- Ability to build and nurture trusted relationships with decision-makers
- Experience developing strategies to increase the adoption of solutions
- Outstanding relationship management, customer service, and communication skills in a variety of forms (written, live chat, conference calls, in-person.)
- Superior project and time management skills; excellent attention to detail
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment, but concurrently have an interest in building sustainable processes
- Exhibit above average reasoning ability by clearly defining problems, analyzing data, establishing facts, drawing valid conclusions, and presenting solutions.
- Ability to remain calm, professional, and articulate during high-stress situations.
- Passion and commitment to building a world-class, global customer experience
- Experience working with fleets and vehicle insurance carriers would be a plus, but not required
- Ground floor opportunity with smart, motivated coworkers and team to shape the strategic direction of the company
- Frequent employee events and gatherings sponsored by the company
- An opportunity for you, your friends, and your family to dogfood the Nauto device
- Learning and development opportunities from a highly diverse and talented peer group including experts in a wide range of fields such as Artificial Intelligence & Computer Vision, Systems & Device Engineering, and Support & Operations
Nauto is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
To all recruitment agencies: Nauto does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Nauto employees or any other company location. Nauto is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.