Nauto® is the only real-time, AI-enabled driver and fleet safety platform to predict, actively prevent, and reduce high-risk events. By analyzing billions of data points from over 800 million AI-analyzed video miles, Nauto’s deep learning algorithms continuously monitor, improve and impact driver behavior before events happen, not after. Nauto has enabled the largest commercial fleets in the world to avoid more than 45,000 collisions, resulting in nearly $200 million in savings. Nauto is located in North America, Japan, and Europe. Learn more at nauto.com or on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Nauto is backed by Greylock Partners, BMW iVentures, General Motors Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, Allianz Group, Playground Global and DNX Ventures, and recently closed a $159M Series B round.
Nauto is growing fast, but this is still a ground floor opportunity. Management encourages ownership and accountability and is very transparent with what’s going on. Every role has a lot of visibility and challenges and lots of chances to make an impact.
Nauto captures the industry’s most comprehensive view of collision data, including digital sensors and video. The data can be used to re-architect the claims handling and risk management business processes, significantly reducing the collision-related costs for both customers and their insurers. Nauto is looking for a game changing individual to lead this new business venture.
The successful candidate will lead every facet of the business’s journey—from determining strategy, positioning, product and service requirements, customer acquisition and adoption, internal and external communication. You will work with a cross-functional team across Sales, Product, corporate communications, legal, digital and customer marketing, engineering and more.
If this sounds like you—Fantastic! Nauto wants and needs you. We are looking for an experienced professional willing to roll up your sleeves. A critical thinker that can think strategically and outside the box, while getting into the weeds of AI, IoT, and cloud applications, all in the vein of reducing our customers collision-related costs. Let’s go!
- Enable and support Nauto’s direct sales organization to position, build a business case for and win Claims Management and Risk Assessment engagements.
- Develop and deliver claims processing and risk management programs that enable clients to realize the full potential of Nauto’s AI platform in reducing collision-related costs.
- Develop a pipeline of prospective engagements based on personal relationships with target clients, industry trade associations and other means.
- Elevate Nauto’s Claims Management and Risk Assessment market profile through speaking engagements, published works and industry awards.
- Drive the profile of the Claims Management and Risk Assessment business throughout Nauto, including quarterly business reviews, product roadmap influence, alignment with other groups.
- Proven track record producing and/or servicing risk managed accounts.
- Strong knowledge of the claims processing and risk management business processes at self-insured and third-party insured companies.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully engage key client decision-makers (e.g. risk managers and CFOs) and drive their decisions.
- Comfortable calculating loss projections and ROIs.
- Demonstrated success constructing and executing risk improvement programs.
- Exceptional communication skills.
We have all the perks of a Silicon Valley startup, including:
- Experienced leadership with a great track record of growing startups
- Learning and development opportunities from a highly diverse and talented peer group including experts in a wide range of fields such as Artificial Intelligence & Computer Vision, Systems & Device Engineering, and Support & Operations
- Comfortable co-working environment and communal problem solving and flexible work schedules
- Free lunch, dinner, snacks, drinks, daily
- Fun activities like weekly happy hour, daily group workouts and occasional nerf battles. We even have a puzzle club!
- You can bring your dog in
- We are in the heart of Palo Alto, walking distance from the California Ave. Caltrain station.
We also have all the best benefits, including:
- Stock options
- Coverage for (health, dental, vision) including qualified dependents
- Healthcare spending accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Commuter assistance
- Up to 20 weeks of parental leave
- Flexible PTO
Nauto is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
To all recruitment agencies: Nauto does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Nauto employees or any other company location. Nauto is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.