Nauto® is the only real-time AI-powered Driver Behavior Learning Platform able to help predict, prevent, and reduce high-risk events in the mobility ecosystem. By analyzing billions of data points from over 650 million AI-analyzed video miles, Nauto’s machine learning algorithms continuously improve and help to impact driver behavior before events happen, not after. Nauto has enabled the largest commercial fleets in the world to avoid more than 25,000 collisions, resulting in nearly $180 million in savings.
Nauto is backed by Greylock Partners, BMW iVentures, General Motors Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, SoftBank Vision FundGroup Corp, Allianz Group, Playground Global and DNX Ventures, and recently closed $159M series B round. More information about Nauto is available at www.nauto.com, or on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Scope of Role
To deliver on our vision, Nauto is seeking an experienced Training and Development Manager to create our overall training strategy for our customers, partners, and employees transitioning into or across organization roles. The successful candidate will accomplish this through deep collaboration across the Sales, Customer Success, Support, Product, and Marketing teams. They will assess current and emerging training requirements, create or update new content, and define the optimum delivery cadence, calendar, and modalities.
The focus areas for this role are balanced with strategic (requirements gathering & collaboration); developing content; and training delivery (including effectiveness assessments)
- Create training and enablement strategy for our customer, channel partners, and employees
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and talk with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Lead and support L&D efforts for our customers, channel partners, and employees, including onboarding and ongoing development. This will include creating standardized training for customers and training templates for channel partners.
- Partner with our Sales, Success, Solutions Engineering, Safety, and Technical Support teams to ensure we are delivering optimal Sales and Customer Success experiences through enablement
- Collaborate with product and marketing stakeholders to ensure content is aligned with product functionality, roadmap, and strategy
- Collaborate w/Marketing Manager to design and create training course manuals and online eLearning modules in customer training help center
- Recommend improvements to customer and partner learning and engagement
- Schedule, promote (marketing execution), and host live and recorded customer training sessions
- Publish a monthly newsletter to highlight services objectives and initiatives
- Monitor, measure, evaluate, and report on training saturation and effectiveness. Update content where appropriate to increase effectiveness.
- Perform administrative tasks such as monitoring KPIs and CSAT, managing courses, coordinating and documenting training enrollment and training processes
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Serve as liaison between product, marketing, customer success, and sales
- Experience with instructional design (Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate), SCORM or H5P
- Experience with LMS preferably Appinium
- Experience with SalesForce Community
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a customer-first focus
- Ability to explain technical product complexities effectively to a broad audience
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Exceptional planning and organization skills
- 3-5 years producing customer-facing training content
- 3-5 years performing customer-facing SaaS training, support, or success activities
- 2-3 years onboarding and development of internal resources
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with Salesforce and Microsoft Office Suite
- Fleet and/or transportation industry experience a plus
- Multiple languages a plus (emphasis on Spanish, Japanese)
Nauto is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
To all recruitment agencies: Nauto does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Nauto employees or any other company location. Nauto is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.