NautoⓇ is the only real-time AI-powered Driver Behavior Learning Platform able to predict, actively prevent, and reduce high-risk events in the mobility ecosystem. By analyzing billions of data points from over 400 million AI-analyzed video miles, Nauto’s machine learning algorithms continuously improve and help to impact driver behavior before events happen, not after. Nauto has enabled the largest commercial fleets in the world to avoid more than 25,000 collisions, resulting in nearly $100 million in savings.
Nauto is located in North America, Japan, and Europe. Nauto is backed by SoftBank Vision FundGroup Corp., Greylock Partners, BMW iVentures, General Motors Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, Allianz Group, Playground Global and DNX Ventures.
If you are looking to work somewhere with a great engineering culture, interesting technical problems, a full-stack solution (hardware, embedded, cloud, AI/ML) and a solid tech stack (Golang, Qubole, TensorFlow, AWS), then Nauto is the place for you.
Nauto is growing fast, but this is still a ground floor opportunity. Management encourages ownership and accountability and is very transparent with what’s going on. Every role has a lot of visibility and challenges and lots of chances to make an impact.
- Key contributor in a DevOps-oriented, cloud-focused systems and infrastructure engineering organization
- Provide automation, tooling, and continuous delivery services for AWS Cloud infrastructure used by Nauto product, AI/ML, Device Engineering, and other infrastructure teams
- Build and manage global build, test and release pipelines for cloud and device software
- Produce high quality, infrastructure focused software that is unit tested, reviewed, and continuously integrated
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables related to your technical expertise and assigned domains
- Mentor and train other team members on coding standards, cloud-design patterns, and infrastructure architecture
- Participate in 12x7 on-call rotation, and be available to work with global teams in the event of critical outages
Experiences and Skills
- Coding expertise in Go, Python, or other object-oriented programming languages
- 4+ years of experience in software design and architecture in AWS or GCP
- 3+ years of experience in managing and deploying cloud-based resources via declarative cloud management languages (e.g., Ansible, Cloudformation, Terraform, etc)
- 2+ years of experience in build and release engineering, including the creation of CI/CD pipelines, and the authoring of integration and unit tests
- Experience with DevOps/Site Reliability Engineering core concepts and Agile software development practices
- Familiarity with codified Jenkins pipelines and cloud based CI/CD services (Github Actions, TravisCI, CircleCI, etc)
Nice to haves
- Experience with AOSP build and signing process and tooling
- Experience building infrastructure automation and cloud management platforms at scale
- Experience deploying and managing large Cassandra deployments
- B.A./B.S. degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or related practical experience
We have all the perks of a Valley startup, including:
- Experienced leadership with a great track record of growing startups
- Learning and development opportunities from a highly diverse and talented peer group including experts in a wide range of fields such as Artificial Intelligence & Computer Vision, Systems & Device Engineering, and Support & Operations
- Comfortable co-working environment and communal problem solving
- We love Hackathons!
- Free lunch, dinner, snacks, drinks, daily
- Fun activities like weekly happy hour, daily group workouts and occasional nerf battles. We even have a puzzle club!
- We are a dog friendly environment
- We are in the heart of Palo Alto, walking distance from the Caltrain station.
We also have all the best benefits, including:
- Stock options
- Coverage for (health, dental, vision) including qualified dependents
- Healthcare spending accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Commuter assistance
- Up to 20 weeks of parental leave
- Flexible PTO
Nauto is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
To all recruitment agencies: Nauto does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Nauto employees or any other company location. Nauto is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.