NautoⓇ is the only real-time AI-powered, Driver Behavior Learning Platform to predict, actively prevent, and reduce high-risk events in the mobility ecosystem. By analyzing billions of data points from over 400 million AI-processed video miles, Nauto’s machine learning algorithms continuously improve and impact driver behavior before events happen, not after. Nauto has enabled the largest commercial fleets in the world to avoid more than 25,000 collisions, resulting in nearly $100 million in savings.
Nauto is located in North America, Japan, and Europe. Nauto is backed by SoftBank Vision FundGroup Corp., Greylock Partners, BMW iVentures, General Motors Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, Allianz Group, Playground Global and DNX Ventures.
- Design, plan, document and develop new hardware products from initial requirements through prototypes to production ready.
- Maintain existing designs and develop new variants of existing products to add new features, deal with component end-of-life, etc.
- Work collaboratively and diligently with your fellow Hardware team members, Product Management, Software Engineering and Manufacturing to produce reliable, standards compliant, world-class products
- Work with Contract manufacturing companies to specify, validate and mass produce devices
- Honors or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 10+ Years of Electrical Engineering design and development expertise on Consumer Electronics or Automotive Electronics products
- Demonstrated experience in the full hardware product lifecycle including DFM, EMC and safety approvals, and handover to Production
- Demonstrated ability in high-speed digital electronic design, prototyping and debugging.
- Familiarity with SoC designs, preferably with mobile electronics including LPDDR3/4 and high-speed peripheral interfaces, e.g. PCIe, USB 3.0, SATA.
- Process oriented and a good verbal and written communicator.
- Experience working on Automotive systems is plus
- Strong low-level software skills and the ability to do initial board bring up on Android/ Embedded Linux will be plus
- Experience working on RF / Wireless designs is a strong plus
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Beautiful modern workspace. Many perks including a cafe with meals, snacks, and drinks provided.
- Exceptional health benefits coverage.
- Opportunities to get to know your team better through frequent employee events and gatherings.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Learning and development opportunities from a highly diverse and talented peer group, including experts in a wide range of fields, from Artificial Intelligence & Computer Vision to Systems & Device Engineering to Support & Operations.
Come revolutionize transportation safety and do your best work here at Nauto!
Nauto is committed to being a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
To all recruitment agencies: Nauto does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Nauto employees or any other company location. Nauto is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.