Relativity is creating the first autonomous rocket factory. Our vision is to build the future of humanity in space -- starting with rockets. We have an ambitious mission, and we understand that it takes a team to achieve it. This role will be working under our Talent Acquisition team--managing our hiring pipelines and helping us find the very best to join our company.
The Mission/Outcomes and Objectives:
As a Senior Technical Recruiter, you will help us achieve this mission by partnering closely with our hiring managers and managing the whole recruiting process. This means that you will get to know your team and their projects—helping you source, interview, negotiate offers, and onboard the right people.
In addition to recruiting, you will also assist in various interview training, process optimization, and the implementation of new tools—all while providing a candidate experience consistent with our company values. Participation in networking events, career fairs, and some travel to our test site may also be required.
In order to be successful in this role, you should be someone who thrives in ambiguity and is able to lead their own projects into completion. It would be a big plus if you have worked at a hardware or aerospace startup company that has scaled as quickly as we have. You should have at least a few years of experience in full cycle, in-house recruiting, where you have implemented new process and tools in order to have a seamless recruiting process.
In this role, you will carry a variety of requisitions—from our Vehicle, Propulsion, Additive, Factory, and Operations teams—juggling multiple priorities at the same time.
Minimum Required Skills and Competencies:
- 4+ years of experience in full-cycle technical recruiting
- Experience implementing new processes or optimizing current processes
- A successful track record of sourcing passive candidates and filling senior level roles
- Knowledge of skill sets in Software, Hardware, Operations
- Knowledge of various recruiting tools such as applicant tracking systems (Lever, Greenhouse), LinkedIn Recruiter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency using the Microsoft Suite
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
- Experience with an ATS such as Greenhouse
- 5+ years of technical recruiting experience, preferably in-house
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment