Relativity Space is creating the first autonomous rocket factory. Our vision is to build the future of humanity in space -- starting with rockets. Disrupting 60 years of aerospace technology, Relativity’s platform vertically integrates intelligent robotics and 3D autonomous manufacturing technology to build the world’s first entirely 3D printed rocket. Relativity’s investors include Mark Cuban, Y-Combinator, Social Capital and Playground Global.
The Mission/Outcomes and Objectives
At Relativity, we are redefining the way rockets are designed, built and flown. Starting with our proprietary and cutting-edge 3D printing technology, we aim to simplify and automate the manufacturing of rockets. This revolutionary approach enables us to make launch vehicles faster and more cost efficiently, allowing us to offer cost-efficient and short lead-time launch services to customers.
As Office Assistant, you will be at the forefront of supporting a world class orbital launch site. In order to be successful in this role, you should be someone who thrives in ambiguity and is able to perform with little direction. The ideal candidate will be hard working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. You should be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
As an Office Assistant at Relativity, you will be at the forefront of helping to creating a world class orbital launch site. Your role will be to support the office and Launch team with day to day activities, including:
- Maintaining office equipment as needed
- Managing a filing system
- Maintaining supply inventory (drinks, snacks, ink, paper, etc.)
- Shipping & Receiving
- Running errands in town
- Greeting clients and deliveries
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas
- Maintaining and entering information into data bases
Minimum Required Skills and Competencies
- High school diploma
- Proven experience as a back-office assistant / general helper or in another relevant role
- Knowledge of using a computer
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Have a valid driver license
- Ability to work well under limited supervision
Preferred Skills and Competencies
- Associates degree
- Proficiency in MS office
- Knowledge of “back-office” computer systems
- Experience generating Purchase Orders (PO)
- Experience with Launch Operations
- Experience with shipping & receiving
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a United States Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.