At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
We’re looking for a driven marketer who can manage and own our pipeline-generating programs in North America. Partnering with the broader marketing team, you’ll be the owner of all internally hosted and externally sponsored virtual events, webinars, and other pipeline generating programs.
As a Senior Marketing Programs Manager, you’ll get to:
- Design, run, and manage event-based marketing programs that generate qualified sales pipeline.
- Own 3rd party event sponsorships, managing timelines, deliverables, and internal coordination to ensure positive outcomes.
- Run our webinar program end-to-end, working with Content and Product Marketing to serve the needs of our target market.
- Innovate and experiment with new and creative ways to engage with our audience.
- Own the MobileGrowth.org Program in North America, running 3-6 virtual events per quarter.
- Partner with our ABM team to source participants, presenters, and speakers for our high-touch programs.
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- 3-5 years of marketing programs experience with at least 1-2 years experience building and launching small scale, high-touch events and webinars.
- Hustle and ownership - events are changing - and you’re someone who is adaptable, can live in chaos and truly own a program to take it to the next level.
- Experience running multiple events at once while juggling competing priorities and staying exceptionally organized.
- Flawless task management skills, with an eye for detail and quality.
- Experience engaging senior business buyers at every funnel stage over long sales cycles.
- A track record of success in participating in field marketing campaigns and working with partners.
- A data-driven mindset and a rigorous process for testing, measuring and optimizing programs.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- A proven track record working with Sales and Customer Success teams.
- Experience with an email automation platform preferred.
- Bachelor's degree.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, and Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 50,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!