Nauto® is the only real-time AI-powered Driver and Fleet Safety Platform able to help predict and prevent high-risk events in the mobility ecosystem. By analyzing billions of data points from over 800 million AI-analyzed video miles, Nauto’s applied artificial intelligence continuously improves and helps impact driver behavior before events happen, not after. Nauto has enabled the largest commercial fleets in the world to avoid more than 50,000 collisions, resulting in over $200 million in savings.
Nauto is backed by Greylock Partners, BMW iVentures, General Motors Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, SoftBank Vision FundGroup Corp, Allianz Group, Playground Global and DNX Ventures, and recently closed $159M series B round. More information about Nauto is available at www.nauto.com, or on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Are you a product marketing leader that thrives when your team and customers thrive? You will lead a team of product marketers that will lead the company’s go-to-market strategy, competitive positioning, and direct and indirect channel enablement. Your team will operate at the center of the company, collaborating with sales, product, corporate communications, legal, digital and customer marketing, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be charged with building and leading product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
If this sounds like the right role for you, then terrific! Nauto Marketing wants and needs you. We are looking for a demonstrated product marketing leader willing to roll up your sleeves to lead product marketing for the industry’s leading driver and fleet safety platform. A proven team leader that can think strategically, while leading a team to think outside of the box and establish Nauto as a leader across fleet AI, IoT, and cloud applications, all in the vein of educating our customers, press, and industry analysts on the value and differentiation of Nauto. Let’s go!
- Lead a team of product marketers charged with leading Nauto’s go-to-market strategy, including the packaging, promotions, and channels to acquire our target customers.
- Work closely with our Executive team to shape critical go-to-market strategies that will enable Nauto to lead the market.
- Own the go-to-market strategy for new product development that will create the company’s next growth opportunities.
- Develop a team of world-class product marketers that will bring Nauto’s AI-powered driver & fleets safety platform to life.
- Serve as the market expert that will work alongside Nauto’s product, engineering, and AI teams to shape the company’s product vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Work closely with Corporate Marketing and Demand Generation teams to educate our fleet and OEM buyers, industry analysts, investors, prospective employees, and our internal team.
- 8-10 years as a B2B enterprise product marketer, with prior experience leading world-class product marketing teams in series C or later companies
- Experience in AI and IoT, and working with global direct sales and channel enablement teams are a plus
- Thorough understanding of the enterprise sales process and how best to support sales teams and equip them for success
- Experienced orchestrator of numerous workstreams and builder of inspired teams
- Analytical yet creative thinker who has a passion for acquiring and making decisions on actionable data
- Ability to lead cross-functional initiatives that require management by influence
- Experience presenting to c-suite and executives
- Stock options
- Coverage for (health, dental, vision) including qualified dependents
- Healthcare spending accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Commuter assistance
- Up to 20 weeks of parental leave
- Flexible PTO
- Ground floor opportunity with smart, motivated coworkers and team to shape the strategic direction of the company
- Free lunch, dinner, snacks, drinks, daily
- Fun activities like weekly happy hour, daily group workouts and occasional nerf battles. We even have a puzzle club!
- An opportunity for you, your friends, and your family to dogfood the Nauto device
- We are in the heart of Palo Alto, walking distance from the Caltrain station.
Nauto is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
To all recruitment agencies: Nauto does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Nauto employees or any other company location. Nauto is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.