At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership overall we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
You will help build delightful experiences on our dashboard ranging from data visualizations that help customers interact with their data in compelling ways, to features that leverage our complex deep-linking platform in an intuitive manner. We cultivate team builders, encouraging engineers to influence the products we build by asking the hard questions, and finding the right answers.
As a Senior/Staff Software Engineer - Full Stack , you’ll get to:
- Help build and shape the next generation of Branch’s customer-facing tools and supporting APIs.
- Work closely with product managers and designers to develop customer-centric user experiences.
- Influence and drive best practices and technical excellence within your team and across the Branch organization.
- Drive client/server architecture that optimizes for performance and speed, while supporting rapid experimentation.
- Work with the QA team to ensure the features you're shipping are of high quality, including rolling up your sleeves and writing both unit and integration tests.
- Learn something new every week, whether it’s a new technology or a quirk of a language we otherwise didn’t know. On occasion, you may find yourself picking up a new language or working with an unfamiliar platform.
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- Professional experience building web applications for 3+ years.
- Ability to optimize client/server interactions with efficient data-fetching patterns.
- Experience writing reliable RESTful APIs with flexible contracts.
- Ability to write readable and testable code.
- Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment.
- Self-awareness and a desire to continually improve.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have a presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, and Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 50,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!