At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
Branch is seeking a detail oriented, results-driven Staff Accountant to join our Accounting team. The ideal candidate will bring a combination of strong accounting knowledge, efficiency, and enthusiasm for supporting a growing accounting team. This person will be expected to roll up their sleeves and process a high volume of transactions while also improving processes.
Our Accounting team is a collaborative group with diverse backgrounds and a passion for timely and accurate financial reporting. This role will report to the Assistant Controller and will have a direct hand in creating scalable processes that will be in place for years to come!
As a Staff Accountant, you’ll get to:
- Administer the domestic and international corporate credit card programs, including card issuance, expense classification, and reconciliation.
- Own several international subsidiaries’ accounting, including intercompany invoicing and coordination with business partners and third party vendors.
- Partner with IT and Office Ops to account for fixed assets, including additions, disposals, depreciation, and reconciliation.
- Manage month-end account reconciliations and associated journal entries.
- Assist with consolidations and reporting.
- Continuously identify and implement scalable processes that maintain a high level of accuracy and increase processing efficiency.
- Provide audit support and ad-hoc reporting for management and other team members.
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- 1-3 years experience in Accounting, CPA preferred.
- Big 4 or tech industry experience preferred.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Efficiency to process a high volume of transactions.
- Strong history of meeting deadlines.
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong Excel skills.
- NetSuite and Teampay experience.
- Experience implementing new accounting systems or processes.
- A team player mindset with the curiosity to take on any task in a high growth environment.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- We are ranked as the #3 fastest growing company in North America on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500 list.
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, and Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 50,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!