Skydio is the world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from action sports enthusiasts to first responders to insurance claims adjusters.
About the role:
As we enter into our major growth phase as a company, we’re looking for a talented technical recruiter who is excited to build the team that defines the future of the drone industry. If you’re interested in having a huge impact as part of a lean-and-mean recruiting team - and you think flying robots are pretty sweet - we would love to hear from you.
How you'll make an impact:
- Own full-cycle recruiting for a broad scope of technical & non-technical hires, from fresh grads to executives and everything in between
- Develop close partnerships with hiring managers and interview teams to efficiently achieve aggressive growth targets
- Consistently execute outbound sourcing campaigns targeting top-tier passive, diverse talent for high-priority roles
- Drive a top-notch candidate experience that candidates are excited to tell their friends about even if they don’t get the job
- Proactively contribute to ongoing process development projects and other strategic initiatives
What makes you a strong fit:
- Demonstrated ability to make high-impact hires for hard-to-fill roles
- First-hand experience building high-powered teams in one (or more) of the following areas: Robot Autonomy, Software, Hardware, Supply Chain, Manufacturing
- Thoughtful communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Creativity and persistence in securing the attention of hard-to-reach talent - excellent cold outreach skills are highly desired
- Attention-to-detail with the ability to strike a delicate balance between results and process in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multi-disciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), pregnancy, gender, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, generic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.