Nauto is an AI technology company that’s improving the safety of commercial fleets today and the autonomous fleets of tomorrow. Nauto’s intelligent driver safety system assesses how drivers interact with the vehicle and the road ahead to reduce distracted driving and prevent collisions. With this knowledge, Nauto is powering the development of self-driving technology that brings the best of human driving to autonomy. Are you ready to help with this mission?
Nauto is backed by SoftBank Vision FundGroup Corp., Greylock Partners, BMW iVentures, General Motors Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, Allianz Group, Playground Global and DNX Ventures.
- Driving fleet sales and driver adoption of Nauto solutions with strategic accounts and territories
- Ownership of the deal process from relationship building and due diligence, all the way through post-contract signing integration
- Create collaboration between key business partners and customers with Nauto product teams to drive product partnerships and influence product roadmaps, including providing a conduit to feed unique customer requirements and insights into Nauto’s product roadmap.
- Collaborate with Solution Engineers and Marketing (Presales) and Customer Success (Post sales) to ensure client expansion and success.
Experiences and Skills
- Minimum of 10+ years of relevant experience in strategic account management, closing large deals, and navigating complex org charts with Enterprise SaaS.
- Enthusiastic leader with the ability to inspire others, and continuously improve processes.
- Self-motivated initiative with deep understanding of generating pipeline through outbound/inbound activity, and utilizing CRM software to aide in engagement
- Strong use of insights and data-driven decision making
- Proven track record of hunting, winning and expanding business with target accounts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying partner needs
- Resourcefulness, initiative and passion for working in a self-guided manner and effectively across enterprise and fleet organizations
- Experience in telematics or automotive-related software background is a plus
- Coverage for (health, dental, vision) including qualified dependents
- Healthcare spending accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Stock options
- Commuter assistance
- Up to 20 weeks of parental leave
- Flexible PTO
- Ground floor opportunity with a smart, motivated coworkers and team to shape the strategic direction of the company
- Fully catered lunch and dinner
- Frequent employee events and gatherings sponsored by the company
- An opportunity for you, your friends, and your family to dogfood the Nauto device
- Learning and development opportunities from a highly diverse and talented peer group including experts in a wide range of fields such as Artificial Intelligence & Computer Vision, Systems & Device Engineering, and Support & Operations
Come revolutionize transportation safety and do your best work here at Nauto!
Nauto is committed to being a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
Nauto does not accept third-party resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Nauto jobs alias, Nauto employees or any other Nauto location. Nauto is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.