At Branch, we’re transforming how digital brands interact with their users. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences for consumers and outstanding results for advertisers. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who live and breathe our company motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
We’re looking for a highly motivated Project Manager to help bring order from chaos, keeping all teams up to speed as we rapidly scale. Working in a key cross-functional role, you will develop a deep understanding of Branch products, the mobile ecosystem, and the dynamics of how a leading B2B SaaS company succeeds.
As a Project Manager on the Product team, you’ll play an important and visible role within the organization. You’ll work closely with Product, Engineering, and customer-facing teams, as well as Marketing and Finance. You will help drive strategic cross-functional planning, prioritization, execution, and communication. This role will help shape Program Management at Branch, creating a template for how projects are driven internally and externally. We’re already a “Unicorn” and we need your help to take us further.
As a Project Manager, you’ll get to:
- Lead key business initiatives by collaborating with customers, sales teams, Account Managers, and Finance.
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, and UX, to shape the product roadmap and then execute.
- Help grow the Program Management team at Branch from the ground up.
- Implement and/or optimize processes to increase efficiency and quality, while maintaining high velocity.
- Work with Program Managers to collaborate and identify solutions to business objectives while maintaining aggressive timelines.
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- 1-3 years of experience in cross-functional process/project/program management at scale.
- Strong technical background combined with project management, organization, and communication skills.
- Willingness to get into the weeds and make things happen.
- Self-awareness and a desire to push yourself and your peers.
- Demonstrated leadership experience.
- Strong analytical skills - being comfortable with spreadsheets or databases can often be handy.
- Knowledge of the mobile ecosystem and digital advertising ecosystem (MMPs, app stores, concepts such as SDKs, postbacks, and deep-linking).
- A history of successfully shipping technical B2B products.
- Prior experience in top-tier tech companies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Finance, Business, or related field.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, and Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 50,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!