At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. We strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership overall we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
Branch is looking for a go-to-market strategist who is seasoned with hands-on mobile advertising experience and knowledge to deliver exceptional marketing communications and manage a sales pipeline for business growth.
What you'll do:
- Create and deliver go-to-market messages & content (blogs, social, email, events) to the Korea mobile industry about Branch products & values.
- Build and manage a pipeline by executing sales or marketing activities.
- Provide data-driven marketing materials and case studies to increase business growth as well as client retention.
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience.
- 5-7 years of content marketing or 3-5 years of Korean mobile advertising industry experience (Sales or Marketing), and have a strong interest or passion in market penetration strategy & execution.
- The ability to actively discuss industry agenda at go-to-market level with internal stakeholders and external industry professionals.
- Strong communication skills - written, verbal & presentation in Korean & English.
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience using digital marketing methods (Outreach, Google Analytics, Paid ads platform).
- Familiarity working with Salesforce or comparable CRM.
- Event marketing experience (webinar or conference).
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups 2020, Great Places to Work 2020, Best Places to Work 2020 (Bay Area).
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and partnered with over 50,000 apps, including Airbnb, Ticketmaster, Reddit, Buzzfeed, Twitch, OfferUp, Poshmark, and many more.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!