At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
Branch is looking for a Documentation Program Manager to help take our Help Center to the next level. In this role, you will be both a technical writer and a program manager by working collaboratively with key stakeholders to create, manage, and improve our Help Center content.
You will be on the Knowledge, Training, and Resources (KTR) team. Your primary focus is enabling our users with up to date, accurate, knowledge through our Help Center. You will work with folks around the world from teams such as Product, Support Engineering, Customer Success, Solutions Engineering, Security, Legal, and more. As a successful contributor, you will partner with various stakeholders and subject matter experts to keep documentation up to date and provide digestible content for multiple personas. We will look to you for contributions on improving the internal collaboration, knowledge best practices, and overall improvements to our Help Center.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced organization. You need to be comfortable taking direction and guidance and pushing back on your peers and colleagues as needed. You’ll need to constantly balance the needs and requests of various stakeholders alongside other strategic deliverables.
As a Documentation Program Manager, you'll get to:
- Create & maintain Help Center content (user guides and developer documentation).
- Create and manage Help Center programs to scale documentation efforts efficiently.
- Partner with subject matter experts to create and validate content.
- Project manage and execute your programs from start to finish, and provide regular communication to stakeholders.
- Identify and resolve issues relating to documentation project schedules, resource availability, documentation structure, documentation design, and deliverables.
- Manage multiple competing priorities in support of multiple products.
- Champion our customers to the rest of the organization and vendors by introducing ideas to solve problems.
- Partner and collaborate with teams to address the challenges/problems our users have with knowledge.
- Collaborate with teams on knowledge and documentation best practices.
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- Technical writing experience for SDKs and APIs.
- Experience managing cross-functional programs related to documentation and products.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to handle multiple priorities with individual deadlines.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
- A user-centric approach to focus on what the user needs.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- We are ranked as the #3 fastest growing company in North America on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500 list.
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, and Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 50,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!