At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. We strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership overall we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will work with our commercial and enterprise accounts to strengthen and expand relationships by optimizing their use of the Branch platform. You're an energetic and organized self-starter; you understand the sales process and technical details of a mobile SDK / API, can build and maintain relationships with the right decision-makers, and can succinctly define and communicate the specific technical benefits of Branch appropriate for each user. You will be a key driver of growth for the company and on the front lines for evangelizing our product to our key accounts.
What you’ll do:
- Demonstrate how marketing teams and mobile app developers can utilize Branch in a variety of ways through trainings, demos, and strategy sessions via phone calls and on-site visits.
- Work with 20-25 top accounts to drive success through initial onboarding, product adoption, retention, and identifying value-add features.
- Provide business, technical, and product knowledge in support of post-sales activities in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work with the growth team to design and execute customer success campaigns.
- Serve as customer advocate internally by effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams including product, sales, marketing, and engineering.
- Make every Branch user happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size.
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in a customer/client-facing role such as Customer Success Manager, Technical Account Manager, or Sales Engineer.
- Ability to have technical conversations with technical and non-technical people.
- Problem-solving skills around technical, product, and business questions.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Prior experience at a growth stage MarTech or AdTech company.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups 2020, Great Places to Work 2020, Best Places to Work 2020 (Bay Area).
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and partnered with over 50,000 apps, including Airbnb, Ticketmaster, Reddit, Buzzfeed, Twitch, OfferUp, Poshmark, and many more.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!