At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership overall we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
Business Development Manager (BDM), Technology builds new integrations with all types of Branch partners; Ad Networks, Email Service Providers, Analytics & Engagement Technologies, and other players in the mobile technology ecosystem. Additionally, they will drive awareness of Branch’s capabilities, manage the momentum of existing partner relationships by supporting in organising training, strategizing partnership opportunities and build interest in Branch among end clients.
What You’ll Do:
- Build new partner technical integrations.
- Liaise with the global BD tech team and come up with solutions for partners integrations.
- Maintain existing integrations & manage the overall health of partners in the region.
- Organize training sessions for partners and help them understand Branch technology.
- Consult partner teams and help create sales opportunities.
- Diagnose, solve and document integration fixes for the GTM teams.
- Speak/attend partner events and spread awareness.
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in technology business development or partner management; analytical/strategic backgrounds such as consulting is also preferred.
- Technical capabilities and understanding of how Branch’s integrations work.
- A strong understanding of the mobile ads ecosystem from a technology perspective.
- Strong technology background and experience in building integrations.
- The ability to write readable and testable code.
- Experience in highly cross-functional, fast-moving, entrepreneurial environments.
- Ad tech or mar-tech industry experience, particularly within the online advertising space.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- We are ranked as the #3 fastest growing company in North America on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500 list.
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, and Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 50,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!