TeleOps Representative at FarmWise
San Francisco, CA, US
At FarmWise, we harness the power of AI to find solutions to combat food production challenges, and help growers thrive in this new farming era. We work hand in hand with growers to understand their constraints, address their priorities, and build products that are changing their lives for good.
We’re a diverse team of analytical problem-solvers who are deeply motivated by challenges. We value open communication and a dedication to self-improvement. If you are interested in working on technology that will have a big impact on agriculture. Join us!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a TeleOps Representative at FarmWise, you will support daily operations. You will be the first point of contact to assist our employees with troubleshooting problems on complex agricultural machinery. To accomplish this, you will gather information about issues and work through predefined workflows to move issues to a successful resolution.
You will be in charge of effectively solving operational issues, complaints, and inquiries; keeping a smooth chain of communication between desired parties and resolving certain issues autonomously.
ABOUT THE WORK
- Resolve software, hardware, and operational related issues for remote employees.
- Track technical issues, implement process improvements and provide detailed reports on daily operations to stakeholders.
- Open tickets when needed for repairs, replacement part orders, and additional documentation.
- Basic technical skills, mechanically inclined.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in use of computers. Huge plus if you have previous experience in a tech-position.
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and overtime as needed.
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with machine learning, robotics, and heavy machinery.
- Previous experience in agriculture, IT, or working with engineering teams.
- Previous experience using ticket systems to track technical issues (e.g. ClickUp, Asana, Jira, etc).
- Familiarity with troubleshooting technical issues for computers and machinery.
- Experience writing technical documentation.
- Evolve in a very fast-paced environment with short development cycles.
- Be able to shape a revolutionary product in its early days.
- Enjoy excellent benefits, health insurance, a 401k match program.
- Competitive wage
- Paid holidays
Come work on technology that will change agriculture forever!