Skydio is the leading US drone manufacturer and world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from action sports enthusiasts to first responders.
About the role:
Skydio Autonomy is an elite team of engineers and researchers with an established track record of building and shipping the most advanced visual autonomy in the world. We're looking for a talented technical recruiter to develop and execute end-to-end recruiting & hiring strategies to attract and acquire top AI, Computer Vision, and Robotics talent as we scale into the opportunity ahead.
How you'll make an impact:
- Partner with key company leaders (CEO, CTO, Head of Autonomy) to develop and execute recruiting strategies targeting top talent from leading research labs and established industry pioneers
- Execute outbound sourcing campaigns targeting top-tier passive, diverse talent spanning motion planning/controls, computer vision, 3D geometry, deep learning, systems infrastructure, and high-tech product commercialization
- Drive a top-notch, end-to-end interview experience that candidates are excited to tell their friends about even if they don’t get the job
- Build relationships with top labs, research institutions, and academic conferences (e.g. CVPR, RSS)
- Proactively contribute to process improvement initiatives as a foundational member of a talent-dense startup recruiting team
What makes you a good fit:
- Demonstrated ability to effectively engage, attract, and close top talent spanning AI, Computer Vision, and/or Robotics
- Thoughtful communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Creativity and persistence in securing the attention and interest of hard-to-reach talent
- Attention-to-detail with the ability to strike a delicate balance between results and process in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multi-disciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), pregnancy, gender, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, generic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.