Financial Analyst at Ayar Labs
Santa Clara, CA, US
Reporting to the Controller, the Financial Analyst role is critical to the Finance Department and will act as a liaison between Finance and Engineering Programs. This position will require the individual to perform technical, financial, and project management tasks simultaneously and within deadlines.
- Analyze and interpret all contractual requirements and evaluate all contracts associated with projects.
- Perform Project Financial models to assess the financial feasibility of a project
- Conducting Scenario Analysis based on macro and micro factors that will help in assessing risk.
- Set up the financial aspects of a project, manage the financial aspects of a project, making sure that it stays within the budget while meeting deadlines.
- Analyze financial impacts, research pricing, and costs, create budgets, and keep track of operations progress.
- Administer and identify all issues related to margin variances and notify program managers on potential risks.
- Supervise project budget and all financial issues, maintain cash flow for projects
- Coordinate with project manager to build scope change management, monitor project status and update Netsuite
- Monitor all subcontractor and vendors contracts and work as contact point for external and internal resource providers.
- Evaluate all contracts to identify important financial terms and prepare report for management and manage accounts receivables.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience and
- 5+ years of project life cycle financial analysis, financial project management
Preference will be given to candidates with the CPA or Certified Management Accountant designations.
Principals only. Recruiters, payment for recruiting activities is only applicable subject to a signed and executed agreement between the parties. Please do not contact our hiring managers or employees.
About Ayar Labs
At Ayar Labs we’re about to revolutionize computing by moving data with light. We’re unleashing processing power for artificial intelligence, high performance computing, and telecommunications by removing the bottlenecks created by today’s electrical I/O -- making it possible to continue scaling computing system performance. Ayar Labs is the first to deliver in-package optical I/O chiplets, a new universal I/O solution that replaces traditional electrical I/O and enables chips to communicate with each other from millimeters to kilometers, to deliver orders of magnitude improvements in latency, bandwidth density, and power consumption.
With our strong collaborations with industry leaders and government, our deep ties to MIT and UC Berkeley, and our commitment to hiring the best engineers in photonics and electronics, joining our team gives you the opportunity to collaborate with renowned experts on challenging, paradigm-shifting work.
We are passionate about delivering in-package optical I/O at scale, leveraging the strength of our patent portfolio and our team of leading interdisciplinary experts. We believe that deep cross-collaboration between teams facilitated by honest, open debate is the best way to drive innovation and achieve big wins. Join our team and experience the possibilities.
Executives from Intel and GLOBALFOUNDRIES share their thoughts on Ayar Labs and the promise of in-package optical I/O (video)
Ayar Labs in the News and Recent announcements
LinkedIn and Twitter
Ayar Labs is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and is strongly committed to all policies which will afford equal opportunity employment to all qualified persons without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, creed, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.