At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
As a Support Engineer, you will be on the front line of all incoming partner support questions. You will leverage internal and external tools, as well as your technical knowledge, to debug problems, identify & reproduce bugs, and provide solutions to partners. You will triage and escalate issues to other team members as necessary to ensure that we take care of every partner. You will assist the sales team as they take new partners through the integration process. Above all, you will work tirelessly to find ways to improve Branch and minimize friction as partners integrate and improve their apps with Branch.
As a Support Engineer, you'll get to:
- Manage incoming support requests on our ticketing platform for the most downloaded, trending, and upcoming apps in the iOS and Android Play Store.
- Triage issues, own, resolve, and escalate to various team members to service and support your customers.
- Provide technical assistance to developers and marketers who use Branch.
- Consistently learn new things and grow your skill set.
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- 3+ years experience in a similar role.
- Innate desire to provide amazing customer experiences.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Experience working with, building, and/or troubleshooting mobile SDKs.
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company.
- Mobile app coding ability.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, and Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 50,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!