At Saltbox, we believe that operational excellence turns strong brands into great companies. For far too long, digitally-enabled companies working with physical goods have been pushed to the fringes of the entrepreneurial ecosystem. We’re here to change that. Within our purpose-built warehouses, we offer flexible workspaces and logistics-enabling solutions that help e-commerce companies start, grow, and scale.
Backed by some of the leading venture capital firms in the world, we are opening locations across the U.S. Founded by experienced executives in real estate, logistics, customer success and technology, we’re on a mission to ensure that every entrepreneur has a place to call home.
What We're Looking For
We are looking for an experienced operations professional to join our team and work with us to deliver logistics and hospitality services to our Members. We are looking for people who are reliable, self-motivated, hardworking, and customer obsessed!
The role is a mix of general day to day building operations and being a member of the E-force team. Our E-force team assists members with fulfillment, receiving and sorting, kitting and assembly, returns processing, and process optimization.
How do you know if this is the right fit? You enjoy being part of a small team and having a chance to work on a variety of operations related activities.
What You'll Do
- Engage with Saltbox Members, help problem solve, and provide them with logistical support as a member of the E-force team
- Ensure that the building is fully operational and things are running efficiently in the warehouse, kitchen, and office space
- Perform warehouse and fulfillment production duties such as manual lifting, packaging, taping, labeling, and sorting
- Move product and inventory using various warehouse equipment
- Maintain flexibility to step in as the Operations point of contact with visitors, members, partners, and vendors as needed
- Help facilitate member events and community building activities
- 2+ years of retail or warehouse fulfillment experience
- Customer service or customer-facing experience
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving about the departments. Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis
- Personable, approachable, and able to work as part of a team
- Possess basic mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Basic technical knowledge and computer skills
- Ability to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to stand/walk for up to 8 - 10 hours
What You Get
- Competitive hourly salary
- “Dinner at Saltbox” a perk for anyone who chooses to work late (an optional benefit)
- All of the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- A high-integrity, collaborative and fast-paced environment where the best ideas win