At Saltbox, we believe that operational excellence turns strong brands into great companies. For far too long, digitally-enabled companies working with physical goods have been pushed to the fringes of the entrepreneurial ecosystem. We’re here to change that. Within our purpose-built warehouses, we offer flexible workspaces and logistics-enabling solutions that help e-commerce companies start, grow, and scale.
Backed by some of the leading venture capital firms in the world, we are opening locations across the U.S. Founded by experienced executives in real estate, logistics, customer success and technology, we’re on a mission to ensure that every entrepreneur has a place to call home.
What we're looking for
Saltbox Solutions is a flexible product suite designed to solve core operational and logistics challenges for our members as they grow. We are looking for an entrepreneurial Product Manager to own the services side of Saltbox Solutions, and transform our early traction into production-ready products that can seamlessly scale with our workspaces across the country.
As the first product manager, you’ll help shape and operationalize our Saltbox Solutions products. You’ll be an authority on our customer’s needs and champion them through innovative solutions that drive operational excellence for our members. The right candidate will push us to rapidly validate ideas, while also balancing the cross-functional needs of our operations and real estate teams.
This position will require occasional travel to Atlanta and Dallas.
What you'll do
- Help shape and execute a product roadmap for the service product lines of Saltbox Solutions
- Define and measure product success in a way that’s meaningful to our members, our business, and our real estate partners
- Validate products and features through rapid experimentation
- Help build our user research engine that advances our understanding of the customer and the market
- Partner closely with the operations and real estate teams to coordinate and execute our product roadmap
- Help guide our service product lines from pure services to tech-enabled services
- 1-3 years product management experience, preferably in an early-stage environment
- Proven experience working on a product from concept to launch with limited resources
- Proficiency with agile methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- eCommerce logistics, supply chain experience, or warehouse operations a plus
- SQL experience a plus
Saltbox is home to a diverse group of passionate people, and we strive to do everything we can to support our team members. We strongly value creating an environment where our employees are healthy and happy. Because of this, we are are committed to generous benefits including:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plans
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Paid time-off and sick time + flexible working hours
- Company-wide, team building retreats
- Quarterly team outings, coffee chats, and meal perks