Skydio is the leading US drone manufacturer and world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from action sports enthusiasts to first responders.
About the team:
Our support team provides best-in-class service and support to our growing customer base while meeting or exceeding our service level agreements as defined by our business requirements. We’re highly focused on customer retention and loyalty, and we work hard to build systems and structures to reduce costs related to process inefficiencies.
About the role:
We’re looking for a self-motivated individual who is eager to develop and deliver processes that provide "support for the support team" by taking ownership of the Skydio RMA (return merchandise authorization) process for our consumers and enterprise customers. You have an in-depth understanding of refunds, credits, reverse logistics, inventory management, delivery exceptions, and have an understanding of business operations at scale. You’re a self-starter with impeccable verbal and written communication skills, obsessive attention to detail, and the ability to manage your time effectively. You’re also a builder of rock-solid processes who isn’t afraid to climb and conquer a mountain of data. This role reports to the Director of Support and will work closely with our Customer Success, Logistics/Ops, and Sales functions to enable best-in-class support experiences on schedule.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Build support processes that improve, optimize, and enhance the customer RMA experience.
- Help coach and train our support reps in the above RMA processes and develop best practices and documentation to facilitate those efforts.
- Monitor, track, and analyze inventory of replacement stock to ensure supply levels are adequate. You’ll use these consumption metrics to build RMA forecasting and ensure that we meet our shared SLAs.
- Regularly audit existing RMAs to identify outstanding or overdue items, work with agents to provide appropriate customer actions and responses.
- Own internal cross-functional RMA communications.
- Work with mail carriers and customs officials to clear delivery exceptions.
- Initiating and creating CS orders.
- Ensure proper routing of returned items to specific engineers or teams.
- Initiate customer refunds.
What would make you a good fit:
- 1-3 years of experience (previous experience in an enterprise capacity is preferred).
- Experience working with MS Excel, Netsuite, Salesforce Service Cloud, and Zendesk customer service software (Certifications and/or basic understanding of Netsuite reporting and analytics is a plus).
- Experience with creating reporting dashboards based on RMA metrics.
- Experience with Atlassian Jira, Notion, and Shopify is preferred.
- Experience working cross-functionally across technical, ops, and GTM teams.
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multi-disciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), pregnancy, gender, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, generic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.