We are on a mission to build the world’s first large-scale, commercially viable, 1 million-plus qubit quantum computer, powered by breakthroughs in silicon photonics and quantum architecture. We were founded in 2016 by the world’s foremost experts in photonic quantum computing and have assembled a world class team dedicated to bringing the world-changing benefits of quantum computing into reality.
Quantum computing is anticipated to unlock the solution to otherwise impossible computational tasks, with potential impact across all of science and technology. By harnessing the laws of quantum physics, quantum computers are expected to dramatically outperform even the most powerful supercomputers, enabling extraordinary advances across a broad range of applications including climate, energy, healthcare, finance, agriculture, transportation, materials design, and more.
In many areas of scientific and technical inquiry, humanity has reached the limit of what even the most powerful existing (or future) supercomputers can do--but quantum computers are poised to crack problems that are simply out of humanity’s reach with traditional computers. With applications across climate, healthcare, energy, finance, agriculture, transportation, materials design and more, quantum computing will tackle some of the most urgent practical challenges we face, as well as deliver entirely new industries.
PsiQuantum is uniquely positioned to deliver on the promise of quantum computing. We have already demonstrated that it’s possible to manufacture core quantum components using the standard and scalable manufacturing processes of a world-leading semiconductor fab.
There’s more work to be done and we are looking for exceptional talent to join us on this extraordinary journey!
We are looking for a highly experience Vice President of Human Resources (VP of HR) to direct and oversee the company’s HR plans in ways that support our mission and overall strategy. This position has high accountability and reports directly to the COO. We want candidates who can prove they are leaders and strategic thinkers, effective people managers and problem-solvers. The goal is to promote the role of strategic HR and ensure the long-term success of both HR and the organization.
- Collaborate with management team to craft the company’s structures, processes and growth plans (domestic and non-domestic).
- Develop strategic HR plans and policies (recruitment, training, compensation etc).
- Engage deeply in the organizational development matters of the company.
- Hire, guide and evaluate the work of HR professionals.
- Decide and act on initiatives for equal opportunity, diversity etc.
- Assume responsibility of labor and employee relations.
- Re-engineer processes to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Ensure all procedures comply with legal regulations and best practices.
- Analyze the effectiveness of HR operations and policies.
- Prepare reports for the COO using business metrics and OKRs.
- Proven experience as VP of HR.
- Strong experience at semi-conductor or systems companies, emphasis on large, longer duration, hardware development programs.
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation.
- Deep knowledge of HR functions (talent management, recruiting etc).
- Ability to use metrics and analytics.
- Knowledge of local and international labor law.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems (e.g. SAP).
- Aptitude in communicating and public speaking.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership qualities.
- BSc/BA in business, HR, social sciences or related field; MSc/MA/MBA is preferable.
- Certification (e.g. PHR/SPHR) is nice-to-have.
PsiQuantum provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. PsiQuantum does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable laws.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies.