NautoⓇ is the only real-time AI-powered Driver Behavior Learning Platform able to predict, actively prevent, and reduce high-risk events in the mobility ecosystem. By analyzing billions of data points from over 400 million AI-analyzed video miles, Nauto’s machine learning algorithms continuously improve and help to impact driver behavior before events happen, not after. Nauto has enabled the largest commercial fleets in the world to avoid more than 25,000 collisions, resulting in nearly $100 million in savings.
Nauto is located in North America, Japan, and Europe. Nauto is backed by SoftBank Vision FundGroup Corp., Greylock Partners, BMW iVentures, General Motors Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, Allianz Group, Playground Global and DNX Ventures.
- Define and drive the long-term vision for Nauto AI in the service of the enterprise fleet market and the built-in-the vehicle automotive OEM market
- Define the roadmap and prioritization for AI-based detection of driver behaviors, external road situations, impending collisions, collision detection, and other risks based on a combination of deep learning applied to computer vision, inertial sensors, human review, and more.
- Manage and improve the AI algorithm roll-out process to ensure quality (AI accuracy, precision, recall) while also increasing velocity.
- Own the in-vehicle driver experience to drive maximal effectiveness of real-time alerting, including considerations around what conditions trigger alerts and the audio experience.
- Drive and coordinate work across AI development teams, embedded SW teams, and QA
- Interface and collaborate with PM peers to ensure alignment of AI capabilities with HW and cloud applications
- Actively engage with customers to receive feedback and gather requirements
- Actively support sales efforts including educating customers, planning pilot projects, and doing what it takes to demonstrate the superiority of Nauto AI
- Support product marketing efforts as the product expert, providing information about benefits, differentiators, capabilities, and roadmap
- 6+ years in a product leadership role
- Direct experience managing AI-centric and data-driven products
- Strong knowledge of AI, deep learning, model development methodologies, quality criteria and tradeoffs
- Experience in automotive space, especially around applications of AI in automotive
- Some experience leading small teams of PMs
- Data-driven approach to feature prioritization and defining release criteria
- Strong technical background - able to engage, guide, and effectively collaborate with engineers and data scientists
- Strong customer and sales mindset - effective presentation and communication skills
- Knows how to lead their area, while collaborating with and supporting peers to ensure alignment and consistency across the platform
- Entrepreneurial, self-driven attitude - always looking for ways to improve the whole product, brings new ideas to the table, and then drives execution
We have all the perks of a Valley startup, including:
- Experienced leadership with a great track record of growing startups
- Learning and development opportunities from a highly diverse and talented peer group including experts in a wide range of fields such as Artificial Intelligence & Computer Vision, Systems & Device Engineering, and Support & Operations
- Comfortable co-working environment and communal problem solving
- We love Hackathons!
- Free lunch, dinner, snacks, drinks, daily
- Fun activities like weekly happy hour, daily group workouts and occasional nerf battles. We even have a puzzle club!
- We are a dog friendly environment
- We are in the heart of Palo Alto, walking distance from the Caltrain station.
We also have all the best benefits, including:
- Stock options
- Coverage for (health, dental, vision) including qualified dependents
- Healthcare spending accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Commuter assistance
- Up to 20 weeks of parental leave
- Flexible PTO
Nauto is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
To all recruitment agencies: Nauto does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Nauto employees or any other company location. Nauto is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.